10-23-2017, 10:54 AM #1
whex12
Keeper
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello!

I have gotten banned with my original CID and have to use another one, with this in mind and me being very carefull when connecting to online.
I only have my unbanned cid active for like 4 mins before i spoof it with 000 and soforth.*

But i have this problem i want a small easy program that i simply connect to my ps3 via ccapi and have two buttons one for my unbanned cid and one for the spoofed one.
If someone could mix something up like that would be great.*

I saw tuts on youtube on how to make a RTM menu but i found a temporary soulution, using a program called 3SG by Rage or something.*

But i want a program which is even more bland and just have the stuff i need only 3 buttons 1.connect 2.real cid 3.spoof*

If someone would be willing to take 30 mins of their day to make something like that for i would be forever happy.

If someone have read the whole thing i would be able to pay you like 5 bucks for the programSmile Pls respond

The following user thanked whex12 for this useful post:

th3_goodGuy
11-03-2017, 06:08 AM #2
Father Luckeyy
Retired - Lead Content Manager
Originally posted by whex12 View Post
Hello!

I have gotten banned with my original CID and have to use another one, with this in mind and me being very carefull when connecting to online.
I only have my unbanned cid active for like 4 mins before i spoof it with 000 and soforth.*

But i have this problem i want a small easy program that i simply connect to my ps3 via ccapi and have two buttons one for my unbanned cid and one for the spoofed one.
If someone could mix something up like that would be great.*

I saw tuts on youtube on how to make a RTM menu but i found a temporary soulution, using a program called 3SG by Rage or something.*

But i want a program which is even more bland and just have the stuff i need only 3 buttons 1.connect 2.real cid 3.spoof*

If someone would be willing to take 30 mins of their day to make something like that for i would be forever happy.

If someone have read the whole thing i would be able to pay you like 5 bucks for the programSmile Pls respond

Here you go buddy I took the time to make you one You must login or register to view this content.
11-03-2017, 07:39 AM #3
Dacoco
I void warranties.
Originally posted by Dr.
Here you go buddy I took the time to make you one You must login or register to view this content.

why the fuck is a CID spoofer 23.6 MB

The following user thanked Dacoco for this useful post:

th3_goodGuy
11-03-2017, 08:33 AM #4
th3_goodGuy
I am error
Add me on Skype : Th3 Good Guy
11-03-2017, 10:16 AM #5
Calculus
[MOVE]Welcome to NGU![/MOVE]
you mean you cannot get a banned cid or a non existing one and just use ccapi to change to that cid after you sign in?
11-03-2017, 12:29 PM #6
Father Luckeyy
Retired - Lead Content Manager
Originally posted by Dacoco View Post
why the fuck is a CID spoofer 23.6 MB

Because I made it in dev express and I always pack my dlls in the .exe application. Is there a problem?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo