03-27-2018, 11:02 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); when I click on “account management” on Rebug 4.82 I get that error code not seen it before looked it up its a network error but every time I click on ^ it pops up with that error code. A little confused not used ps3 in long time and never seen it before can log in fine and everything it’s just I receive that error code I only want to change my avatar that’s all.
Any ideas ..?
Last edited by CyberGod ; 03-27-2018 at 11:06 AM.
03-27-2018, 12:34 PM #2
SolidSRK
Little One
Originally posted by CyberGod View Post
when I click on “account management” on Rebug 4.82 I get that error code not seen it before looked it up its a network error but every time I click on ^ it pops up with that error code. A little confused not used ps3 in long time and never seen it before can log in fine and everything it’s just I receive that error code I only want to change my avatar that’s all.
Any ideas ..?

You need to update the PS3 to get rid of that code, it also affects making new accounts, there's forums on here and YouTube tutorials of what to do.
03-27-2018, 02:24 PM #3
Problem solved before any comments even before the thread were made, thanks anyways for support
NGU devs please go a head and close this thread as problem is no more
Thanks

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo