10-07-2018, 09:10 PM #1
Vie
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello, I'm just getting back into modding. I set my PS3 up and set up my network connection and tried to sign in. When I tried to sign in, I get prompted to update my system software. So if someone could tell me what is causing that, that would be awesome. I believe that I'm running Rebug 4.78.1 DREX. Thanks!
10-07-2018, 10:07 PM #2
Rocket League <3
Originally posted by Vie View Post
Hello, I'm just getting back into modding. I set my PS3 up and set up my network connection and tried to sign in. When I tried to sign in, I get prompted to update my system software. So if someone could tell me what is causing that, that would be awesome. I believe that I'm running Rebug 4.78.1 DREX. Thanks!

This is my post that’s pinned on the top of the PS3 Mods & Cheats section. You must login or register to view this content.
10-08-2018, 06:25 AM #3
runningman420
I defeated!
Originally posted by Vie View Post
Hello, I'm just getting back into modding. I set my PS3 up and set up my network connection and tried to sign in. When I tried to sign in, I get prompted to update my system software. So if someone could tell me what is causing that, that would be awesome. I believe that I'm running Rebug 4.78.1 DREX. Thanks!

Just update to 4.82 d rex

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo