Post: I need help with my ps3 going into recovery mode after booting up any games
10-19-2018, 04:27 AM #1
AMPXll
Save Point
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I dont know why this is happenning but evertyime i boot up any game like physical disc or from the hdd it seems to load up for a couple seconds and then it goes into recovery mode and ask about my system software not being able to be ran correctly. please if anyone can help please reach out to me on here or on twitter @AMPXll
10-19-2018, 04:57 PM #2
DH63
Retired Staff
Originally posted by AMPXll View Post
I dont know why this is happenning but evertyime i boot up any game like physical disc or from the hdd it seems to load up for a couple seconds and then it goes into recovery mode and ask about my system software not being able to be ran correctly. please if anyone can help please reach out to me on here or on twitter @AMPXll

What firmware are you on?
10-21-2018, 04:31 AM #3
AMPXll
Save Point
i am on 4.82 DEX
10-21-2018, 04:37 AM #4
DH63
Retired Staff
Originally posted by AMPXll View Post
i am on 4.82 DEX

Try re-installing your current CFW. If you can't do it through the XMB you'll have to use the Recovery Menu option.
10-21-2018, 04:50 AM #5
AMPXll
Save Point
i have already fixed my issue my bad it was because my bo2 files were on bles when i was on blus my bad i shoulve said something
10-21-2018, 04:51 AM #6
Rocket League <3
Originally posted by DH63 View Post
Try re-installing your current CFW. If you can't do it through the XMB you'll have to use the Recovery Menu option.

I helped him fix his issue you can close this D.

The following user thanked Like for this useful post:

DH63

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo