06-14-2011, 05:29 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I have recently tried to update rebug on my ps3. i downloaded the package file after following a link at rebugme.com and installed it on my ps3. after the installation i got a message saying that it was successful, i could delete the package and that the ps3 would reset. pressed circle, it turned off and i turned it back on, everything working fine, went to system settings and it says that my ps3 is on 3.55 again. it was my understanding that the update would spoof it to 3.65, but this didn't happen for me. tried it a few more times but always got the same result. i then downloaded the 3.65 spoofer, but on launching that, just goes straight back to the xmb menu without doing anything at all. has anybody else had this problem?? i was spoofed to 3.61 using dev_blinds app.
06-14-2011, 04:20 PM #2
Why do you want to spoof your firmware? If it's to gain PSN access, don't bother.
06-14-2011, 07:18 PM #3
Originally posted by Clutch
Why do you want to spoof your firmware? If it's to gain PSN access, don't bother.

I wanted to install the update as it included some fixes for black screen games, amongst other things but it didn't launch the spoof like its spose to. Was wondering if any of the other features have worked but there is no way of telling. also the spoof is handy to have on in case somebody in my household has a burn on it and updates it.
06-14-2011, 07:24 PM #4
Go into Rebug Selector and press L1 + circle.
As for the spoofer that is used for other CFW such as KMEAW, etc.

The following user thanked jonnydrunk for this useful post:

MiLkY1210
06-14-2011, 07:37 PM #5
sithxnew
Treasure hunter
Set parental controls on it. I don't know if you can specifcally block core functions such as updating, but you can lock people off from the whole PS3, if its yours that is.
06-16-2011, 03:02 PM #6
Originally posted by jonnydrunk View Post
Go into Rebug Selector and press L1 + circle.
As for the spoofer that is used for other CFW such as KMEAW, etc.

Cheers, it worked. although it was L1 and cross i believe, close enough though buddy.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo