06-14-2011, 11:25 PM #1
Kon_E3
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Will the games that have pkg's on the xmb still work? Not the ones from multiman.
06-14-2011, 11:26 PM #2
wowaka
Former Staff
Originally posted by E3 View Post
Will the games that have pkg's on the xmb still work? Not the ones from multiman.

Yes, all activated content will still work. I am 100% sure. Multiman and File Manager, not so much :dumb:.
06-14-2011, 11:31 PM #3
alchybear
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by julianportman View Post
Yes, all activated content will still work. I am 100% sure. Multiman and File Manager, not so much :dumb:.

i think he is talking about putting a disc game on the hdd that starts from the xmb from editing it to, as in a backup- or pirated game XD not one you get from playstation store,

Will the games that have pkg's on the xmb still work? Not the ones from multiman.

that is a question i ask also about the xmb but my answer for you, kon_ is just get another ps3 *O*
06-14-2011, 11:33 PM #4
Kon_E3
Bounty hunter
Yeah, I'm not talking about the psn games I'm talking about disc-based games that I ftp'ed over and installed a pkg to play the game.
06-14-2011, 11:35 PM #5
CyberNomadic
Web Developer
There is a 3.65 cfw?? I tend to miss things. =D
06-14-2011, 11:37 PM #6

Dude, if it was that easy, everyone would update, and there would be a lot more Modded Lobbies If File Manager ran, and alot more Pirated Games.
06-14-2011, 11:47 PM #7
Kon_E3
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Werdup
Dude, if it was that easy, everyone would update, and there would be a lot more Modded Lobbies If File Manager ran, and alot more Pirated Games.

Dude, I ran the games from pkg on OFW 3.55 but not the file managers. You can't run teh managers but you can run the games because you download them from the psn store. I just don't know if they will still work on 3.65. And BROOKLYN STAND UP.
06-15-2011, 12:05 AM #8
Joel
[move]Sal:madsal::laim:[/move]
The Games u pirated, yes it will work only FTP Black Box, Multiman and all that other stuff won't work because its not signed by sony unless u "pretend too be sony and have the keys which it hasn't been decrypt yet."

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo