06-15-2011, 01:00 PM #1
-Daemon-
HELL IS HERE
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Right what i want to no is i want to mod the zombie map but thing i need to ask is i have the map pack on my none jailbroken ps3 for waw. But not on my jailbroken ps3 can i just add the modded patch then when i go on and swap my data over will the mod work on my none jailbroken ps3 and i would all so like to ask if any one like to help point me to the best modded zombie and modded online patch would be great and i will give out 30000 vbux and all my thanks i have for today thank you for ready.

PS I ASK THIS IN WAW SECTION NO ONE EVEN HELP JUST LOOK AND STAY NOTHING SO I THOUGHT SEEING AS THIS SECTION ALWAY BUSY I THINK I ASK HERE
06-15-2011, 01:11 PM #2
Tree
Clearly Outplayed
Patches in the patch section.
06-15-2011, 02:21 PM #3
wowaka
Former Staff
Originally posted by DAEMONFOX View Post
Right what i want to no is i want to mod the zombie map but thing i need to ask is i have the map pack on my none jailbroken ps3 for waw. But not on my jailbroken ps3 can i just add the modded patch then when i go on and swap my data over will the mod work on my none jailbroken ps3 and i would all so like to ask if any one like to help point me to the best modded zombie and modded online patch would be great and i will give out 30000 vbux and all my thanks i have for today thank you for ready.

PS I ASK THIS IN WAW SECTION NO ONE EVEN HELP JUST LOOK AND STAY NOTHING SO I THOUGHT SEEING AS THIS SECTION ALWAY BUSY I THINK I ASK HERE

After data transferring, the patch for the DLC maps will get deleted when you download them from the store. Unless you download them onto your CFW ps3 from You must login or register to view this content. site. Don't worry about the region, and don't worry that you cannot play it on your CFW ps3, since it isn't activated. Alpath649 has the best zombie patches.

The following user thanked wowaka for this useful post:

-Daemon-
06-15-2011, 02:44 PM #4
Eminem.
Vault dweller
---------- Post added at 08:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:40 AM ----------

[/COLOR]
Originally posted by DAEMONFOX View Post
Right what i want to no is i want to mod the zombie map but thing i need to ask is i have the map pack on my none jailbroken ps3 for waw. But not on my jailbroken ps3 can i just add the modded patch then when i go on and swap my data over will the mod work on my none jailbroken ps3 and i would all so like to ask if any one like to help point me to the best modded zombie and modded online patch would be great and i will give out 30000 vbux and all my thanks i have for today thank you for ready.

the best patch is Karoolus's Modded Zombie Patch

and you can just transfer the patch from your jailbroken ps3 to your non jailbroken ps3.
hope this helps Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo