02-15-2013, 10:06 PM #1
Default Avatar
Mewtwo
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello Ngu,

I have received a console ID (not from this site) and have created my own build of the unban. The ID allows me to fully sign up and create a PSN account but when I try to sign in it gives me an error. Does this mean I am banned still, its just odd it lets me sign up for an account. If anyone has any answer to this it would be appreciated. Thanks.
02-16-2013, 10:50 PM #11
BadChoicesZ
I defeated!
You can still create accounts on a fake console id i am sure, so eitehr ur id is incorect or banned ( but when banned should give u bannes message or 807xxx error )
02-17-2013, 12:10 AM #12
Default Avatar
Mewtwo
Originally posted by ICS
There are two possibilities that I know of:
You're ConsoleID and PSID you are spoofing to are banned
or
Either one or both of the things you are spoofing (console ID and PSID) are fake/invalid/

The console IDs that I were spoofing to on DEX were fake as I found out, but I still tried it on my original which still errored. Try a new ConsoleID that is confirmed working/unbanned (get one from a friend that trusts you with his/her's :P)

Yea the only thing that was making me assume it was a valid ID was the fact I could still create an account but Stubn just commented saying it is still possible on banned ID. I have a PS3 OFW lying around to grab the console ID from but how can I retrieve it? Apparently the sniffer way has been patched?
02-17-2013, 01:02 AM #13
ICS Vortex
Between Light and Lies
Originally posted by Mewtwo View Post
Yea the only thing that was making me assume it was a valid ID was the fact I could still create an account but Stubn just commented saying it is still possible on banned ID. I have a PS3 OFW lying around to grab the console ID from but how can I retrieve it? Apparently the sniffer way has been patched?

I'm not sure how to get a console ID from a OFW, never done it before :p

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo