05-05-2013, 01:23 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Quick question. I downloaded Assassin's Creed 3 using PSN Stuff by Lo0zers. I installed the pkg file on my banned CFW and everything works perfectly. My question is, if I data transfer it to my OFW and play it online will I get banned? Thanks! Rep for anyone who helps.
Last edited by lookydook3 ; 05-05-2013 at 01:49 PM.
05-05-2013, 01:36 PM #2
xkoeckiiej
At least I can fight
Originally posted by lookydook3 View Post
Quick question. I downloaded Assassin's Creed 3 using PSN Stuff by Lo0zers. I installed the pkg file on my banned CFW and everything works perfectly. My question is, if I data transfer it to my OFW and play it online will I get banned? Thanks!

why don't you test it out?
and if you don't log in to SEN network and try the game then u have no chance of ban Smile
05-05-2013, 01:47 PM #3
Originally posted by xkoeckiiej View Post
why don't you test it out?
and if you don't log in to SEN network and try the game then u have no chance of ban Smile

The reason I want to data transfer it is so I can play online. I can play it offline fine on my CFW. Thanks.
05-07-2013, 07:47 PM #4
Havent' use the l00zers program, but anything that decrypts and then reincrypts game files to get it working on CWF will not work on OFW, I believe. See here in this thread 'No More React Psn Needed (Create your own edat fixes)' for info to get klicense and make edats, then data transfer away!
05-07-2013, 11:55 PM #5
Im new to this. So what your saying is that when I play the games ReactPSN is actually being used? I thought it was just for RAPS. I'm gonna take a look at the forum you mentioned...

---------- Post added at 11:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:27 PM ----------

Originally posted by SOEfreedomfight View Post
Havent' use the l00zers program, but anything that decrypts and then reincrypts game files to get it working on CWF will not work on OFW, I believe. See here in this thread 'No More React Psn Needed (Create your own edat fixes)' for info to get klicense and make edats, then data transfer away!

Thanks! It works great but will my OFW get banned if I play it online?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo