Post: How do I find my password for my psn account in files?
04-20-2014, 01:18 PM #1
RedDotDinosaur
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I remember that there was a way to find the password of an account with dev_hddo... files but I forgot how. I also forgot my email account password so that is why I'm asking if anyone knows how to do it this way

The following 3 users say thank you to RedDotDinosaur for this useful post:

swagga_staar,
04-20-2014, 01:40 PM #2
Joel
[move]Sal:madsal::laim:[/move]
Originally posted by RedDotDinosaur View Post
I remember that there was a way to find the password of an account with dev_hddo... files but I forgot how. I also forgot my email account password so that is why I'm asking if anyone knows how to do it this way

I don't think so, you don't have your email saved or no?
04-20-2014, 02:55 PM #3
RedDotDinosaur
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Joelrca View Post
I don't think so, you don't have your email saved or no?

I do have my email saved

The following 2 users say thank you to RedDotDinosaur for this useful post:

04-20-2014, 02:58 PM #4
Joel
[move]Sal:madsal::laim:[/move]
I do have my email saved

Then I guess it's impossible to get your account back unless you can view your history of your PS3 sign ins.
04-20-2014, 05:58 PM #5
ABWK
Haxor!
I remember that there was a way to find the password of an account with dev_hddo... files but I forgot how. I also forgot my email account password so that is why I'm asking if anyone knows how to do it this way

Goto your email site like google and goto sign in. Type in your email and hit forgot password and answer your security questions for your email then they should reset the password. But for your account if you dont remember the password then you'll have to call sony.
04-20-2014, 11:56 PM #6
Xx-GIPPI-xX
Modding Passion

There is a way to find what you say......Smile i know that way......
you need on stay 3.55cfw (like rebug 3.55.4) and run xReg Plus v1.0 (you can find You must login or register to view this content..
You have the dump of your registry and can retrive all e-mail\password for all account users in own PS3!!!
Hope this help...
Enjoy...Winky Winky

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo