05-18-2015, 08:25 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Recently, my jailbroken PS3 became messed up because my PS3 would Freeze and these fuzzy lines would appear. I searched around and found out it was a GPU problem. So I opened up My Slim PS3 160gb. (i have some experience with opening up PS3s.). Anways i opened it up and i was going to reflow the board. Before that I was trying to take of the heatsink chips using a flat screwdriver and just a tiny bit of the board came off and i could see something that looked like would when the green motherboard part came off. Furthermore i was very nervous so I never reflowed it and put everything back togeather and my PS3 now just turns on for 2 seconds and then turns off. Please help. Is this a Power Pack issue or isit what i did underneath the heatsink chips. PLEASE REPLY TO THIS THREAD! I need help ASAP. I havent tried replacing the PSU and i have reflowed the board afterall. And still this issue still occurs.
05-18-2015, 08:29 PM #2
Can you post a picture, but it sounds like you broke something. its possible its nothing major but most likely its dead now.

How did you reflow the board?
05-19-2015, 09:10 PM #3
Originally posted by privateuser3250 View Post
Can you post a picture, but it sounds like you broke something. its possible its nothing major but most likely its dead now.

How did you reflow the board?

I used a heatgun and unfortunetly i cant post a picture i think the ps3 is dead too

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo