Post: Connection with sony entertainment network timed out? please help
01-06-2016, 08:13 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); today i played online, but my online have been sign out suddenly after this i'll sign in after it seems Connection with sony entertainment network timed out
what's the problem? my CFW is Rebug 4.75.3
01-06-2016, 11:06 AM #2
Helping-Hand
Cake is a lie
Originally posted by 00 View Post
today i played online, but my online have been sign out suddenly after this i'll sign in after it seems Connection with sony entertainment network timed out

Have you tried resetting your router again, or setting up your connection method via PS3 again?

The following user thanked Helping-Hand for this useful post:

ameer_00
01-06-2016, 11:53 AM #3
Kam
Investor - Future Millionaire
today i played online, but my online have been sign out suddenly after this i'll sign in after it seems Connection with sony entertainment network timed out

Thread moved to PS3 Mods Questions and Inquiries.
01-06-2016, 12:01 PM #4
Kezzz
LMAOOOO HI
If your on CFW, go to your 'debug settings' in the settings tab. Find the option 'NP Environment' and change it to 'np'. This happened to me a few times, and I always forget about it. Sometimes it just resets by itself.
01-06-2016, 02:57 PM #5
Jon Snow
Di DonDadda
Originally posted by GoKezGo View Post
If your on CFW, go to your 'debug settings' in the settings tab. Find the option 'NP Environment' and change it to 'np'. This happened to me a few times, and I always forget about it. Sometimes it just resets by itself.

this is common problem follow what GoKezGo said, more than likely that is the problem your currently facing.

The following 2 users say thank you to Jon Snow for this useful post:

Kezzz, UnknownKiller
01-06-2016, 07:52 PM #6
how do i pull up debug settings. cuz its not on the settings tab
01-06-2016, 08:50 PM #7
Originally posted by Hand View Post
Have you tried resetting your router again, or setting up your connection method via PS3 again?

lol, my online solved by u, thank u

The following user thanked ameer_00 for this useful post:

Helping-Hand
01-06-2016, 10:48 PM #8
Kam
Investor - Future Millionaire
lol, my online solved by u, thank u

Question answered. Moved to Answered Questions.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo