Post: 'Connection to the server timed out' issue when signing up on PS3
01-13-2016, 11:56 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi there!

My PS3 is currently running on Rebug 4.75 DEX Cobra. I purchased a New Console ID and changed by using a code that I have for PSNPatch in a .cfg file.

The issue is, whenever I go to the 'sign up' option, click 'use an existing account', enter in my details, it'll pause for about 3 seconds then display a message informing me that 'The connection to the server has timed out'. There's is no error code displayed, neither does it say that the system is banned whilst running the console ID as it's new, when compared to me logging in without the New console ID (using my old console ID) which just flat out states that the system is 'banned'.

A friend who ran into the same issue less than a week ago who is running the same CFW as myself stated that he changed the 'environment' setting to 'np' in the debug settings.
I went ahead to see if this would be a quick fix only to notice that my environment setting was already set to 'np'.

I'd be grateful if someone could help me out with this issue.

Rude or sarcastic responses are not welcome.
01-13-2016, 12:05 PM #2
Helping-Hand
Cake is a lie
Originally posted by TrixieCortezx View Post
Hi there!

My PS3 is currently running on Rebug 4.75 DEX Cobra. I purchased a New Console ID and changed by using a code that I have for PSNPatch in a .cfg file.

The issue is, whenever I go to the 'sign up' option, click 'use an existing account', enter in my details, it'll pause for about 3 seconds then display a message informing me that 'The connection to the server has timed out'. There's is no error code displayed, neither does it say that the system is banned whilst running the console ID as it's new, when compared to me logging in without the New console ID (using my old console ID) which just flat out states that the system is 'banned'.

A friend who ran into the same issue less than a week ago who is running the same CFW as myself stated that he changed the 'environment' setting to 'np' in the debug settings.
I went ahead to see if this would be a quick fix only to notice that my environment setting was already set to 'np'.

Have you tried resetting your internet connection via your PS3 again? If that fails, consider resetting your router...
01-13-2016, 01:26 PM #3
Kam
Investor - Future Millionaire
Hi there!

If you change NP Environment to NP from sp-int, it should fix the problem.
01-13-2016, 01:33 PM #4
I had explained in my first post that it was already set to 'np'. I managed to fix it myself by turning 'on' the NP Debug setting.

Thanks for the responses though!
01-13-2016, 01:34 PM #5
Adrian
Adrian is back!
I had explained in my first post that it was already set to 'np'. I managed to fix it myself by turning 'on' the NP Debug setting.

Thanks for the responses though!

Good to hear. If you have any other questions feel free to make another thread.

-Thread Closed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo