01-22-2016, 11:10 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys I am trying to figure out the best way not to get banned going on line reading lots of threads and talking to people about this...Im hearing different things on what to do and what not to do Im currently on rebug 4.76 cex. I want to know the best way to hide my self..
Last edited by xXGRIM_REAPERXx ; 01-23-2016 at 01:14 AM.
01-23-2016, 05:29 AM #2
Gryphus
Former Super Moderator
Originally posted by REAPERXx View Post
Hey guys I am trying to figure out the best way not to get banned going on line reading lots of threads and talking to people about this...Im hearing different things on what to do and what not to do Im currently on rebug 4.76 cex. I want to know the best way to hide my self..

Im using rebug 4.76 D-Rex and the only thing I use is the latest version of PSN patch to not get banned from running CFW. PSNPatch masks CFW syscalls and emulates OFW to keep it short. However it will not prevent bans from games. Just CFW. PSNPatch is all you need.

Find the latest version here: You must login or register to view this content.

The following user thanked Gryphus for this useful post:

xXGRIM_REAPERXx
01-23-2016, 08:00 AM #3
Adrian
Adrian is back!
Hey guys I am trying to figure out the best way not to get banned going on line reading lots of threads and talking to people about this...Im hearing different things on what to do and what not to do Im currently on rebug 4.76 cex. I want to know the best way to hide my self..

Thread has been moved to PS3 mods Questions and Inquiries.
01-24-2016, 01:45 AM #4
Originally posted by Gryphus1 View Post
Im using rebug 4.76 D-Rex and the only thing I use is the latest version of PSN patch to not get banned from running CFW. PSNPatch masks CFW syscalls and emulates OFW to keep it short. However it will not prevent bans from games. Just CFW. PSNPatch is all you need.

Find the latest version here: You must login or register to view this content.

do you know of a good tutorial for it there's a few and I just want to make sure I follow the right steps ty..
01-24-2016, 01:47 AM #5
Kam
Investor - Future Millionaire
do you know of a good tutorial for it there's a few and I just want to make sure I follow the right steps ty..

Simply install .pkg and hold X after you load your game in Multiman and before opening the actual game. You have to do it upon every startup of the PS3.

The following user thanked Kam for this useful post:

xXGRIM_REAPERXx
01-24-2016, 02:57 AM #6
Originally posted by Kam View Post
Simply install .pkg and hold X after you load your game in Multiman and before opening the actual game. You have to do it upon every startup of the PS3.

can you go into the psstore? download MY CONTENT?
01-24-2016, 03:01 AM #7
Kam
can you go into the psstore? download MY CONTENT?

What do you mean by that?
01-24-2016, 03:16 AM #8
What do you mean by that?

you said I could play my game its also on disk legit copy do I still have to run it in multiman?..also when I use psnpatch will it make me safe to download from the PlayStation store?
01-24-2016, 03:25 AM #9
Kam
you said I could play my game its also on disk legit copy do I still have to run it in multiman?..also when I use psnpatch will it make me safe to download from the PlayStation store?

I wouldn't recommend downloading from the PSN Store since you'd have to sign in on your main account and that will put it at risk which could lead to it getting banned and losing all of your downloads. I'd recommend looking for a torrent of the game online.

The following user thanked Kam for this useful post:

xXGRIM_REAPERXx
01-24-2016, 04:32 AM #10
I wouldn't recommend downloading from the PSN Store since you'd have to sign in on your main account and that will put it at risk which could lead to it getting banned and losing all of your downloads. I'd recommend looking for a torrent of the game online.

thank you for all your help I am glad I asked cause I almost was gonna sighn in on that acct too..

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo