02-05-2016, 07:22 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Need mods bad without vpc acres
02-05-2016, 09:14 AM #2
Gryphus
Former Super Moderator
Originally posted by Nate247753 View Post
Need mods bad without vpc acres

Mods for what ? please provide more infomation.
02-05-2016, 09:26 AM #3
bmob10189
At least I can fight
Originally posted by Nate247753 View Post
Need mods bad without vpc acres

You'll need a PC or Mac to download mod menu files to put them on a flash drive then the PS3, and you'll want to b on DEX as sprx has a large variety of menus for multiple games and can only run sprx on DEX
02-05-2016, 09:26 PM #4
Originally posted by bmob10189 View Post
You'll need a PC or Mac to download mod menu files to put them on a flash drive then the PS3, and you'll want to b on DEX as sprx has a large variety of menus for multiple games and can only run sprx on DEX

Not eniterly true. You need a PC to use RTM/RTE/RPC however if you just plan to use SPRX + Script mods/Modded Eboots etc you can do most downloads on an Android mobile (root phone) there is even FTP apps to transfer files from phone to ps3 (basically like using Zilla)

A PC is definitely recommended (.txt files .cnfg files etc you'll need Wordpad to edit) But you can get away with BASIC modding with just your phone and ps3.
Last edited by ★★★★★ ; 02-05-2016 at 09:33 PM.
02-06-2016, 09:43 AM #5
bmob10189
At least I can fight
Originally posted by 9733
Not eniterly true. You need a PC to use RTM/RTE/RPC however if you just plan to use SPRX + Script mods/Modded Eboots etc you can do most downloads on an Android mobile (root phone) there is even FTP apps to transfer files from phone to ps3 (basically like using Zilla)

A PC is definitely recommended (.txt files .cnfg files etc you'll need Wordpad to edit) But you can get away with BASIC modding with just your phone and ps3.

Sry, I wouldn't kno as I never owned an android.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo