04-04-2016, 03:51 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey, bought GTAV and I cannot copy to HDD
I keep getting Operation Not Allowed errors, as far as I know the game is in fully working condition
Any way to fix this?
04-04-2016, 03:54 PM #2
Reyz
Banned
Originally posted by Advertisement View Post
Hey, bought GTAV and I cannot copy to HDD
I keep getting Operation Not Allowed errors, as far as I know the game is in fully working condition
Any way to fix this?

Install IrisMan and do it via there. IrisMan usually fixes all errors etc...

IrisMan: You must login or register to view this content.
04-04-2016, 04:12 PM #3
Umm,.. Any way I can transer my multiman games to IrisMan..?
Also when I press circle from game settings the title is apparently locked
04-04-2016, 04:33 PM #4
Reyz
Banned
Umm,.. Any way I can transer my multiman games to IrisMan..?
Also when I press circle from game settings the title is apparently locked

The games in MultiMan will already be in IrisMan. Use the DPAD to navigate through your system games.
04-04-2016, 04:35 PM #5
You can't install games on Irisman..
04-04-2016, 04:42 PM #6
Going to point out. I bought a second hand working copy of GTA V and it won't install, on some known broken game the installation is aborted but I can't even start the install, so I suspect some kind of security mechanism, I don't really know
04-04-2016, 06:20 PM #7
sirjakey
Debugger
The title is locked because you are using a cd at the moment. I believe it will be unlocked when you actually get it copied to your PS3. I agree with trying Irisman. When you install Irisman it will ask you if you want to import games from multiman or your hdd. Just select yes and all your games will pop up.
04-04-2016, 06:47 PM #8
GTA V isn't installed on my hard drive because I cannot copy it..
Irisman shows every single game I successfully copied excluding GTA5 because I never copied it
And its not a space issue have 800GB free and installed a game shortly after, also I agree it will be, but I can't copy it and Irisman does not have a option to install games
Anyone else have any suggestion or anything?
04-05-2016, 12:25 AM #9
Dro
i<3myPs3
GTA V isn't installed on my hard drive because I cannot copy it..
Irisman shows every single game I successfully copied excluding GTA5 because I never copied it
And its not a space issue have 800GB free and installed a game shortly after, also I agree it will be, but I can't copy it and Irisman does not have a option to install games
Anyone else have any suggestion or anything?

Try reinstalling multiman..

If that doesn't work, try to reinstall your cfw and hope that your settings default.
04-05-2016, 07:30 AM #10
i will try that
Post back soon

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo