04-23-2016, 06:49 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); hello all, ive been in the modding scene for over 3 years never really post much or publicize my own creations but lately I have run out of storage for putting games onto my harddrive never had any performance issues from putting games onto the HDD but recently got black ops 3 copied disc to USB because I haven't got enough storage for it.... it works fine up until I use public cheater tools then the issue starts of freezing or extreme lag, has this got to do with the game running off the USB or is it from the RTM tools I'm using? never ever had any issue with RTMs before Idk
04-23-2016, 07:10 AM #2
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
Originally posted by Adatiel
hello all, ive been in the modding scene for over 3 years never really post much or publicize my own creations but lately I have run out of storage for putting games onto my harddrive never had any performance issues from putting games onto the HDD but recently got black ops 3 copied disc to USB because I haven't got enough storage for it.... it works fine up until I use public cheater tools then the issue starts of freezing or extreme lag, has this got to do with the game running off the USB or is it from the RTM tools I'm using? never ever had any issue with RTMs before Idk

Could be either, I'd recommend you try not modding at all to see if it persists. Also on running out of space, check out my thread:

You must login or register to view this content.

The following user thanked Dog88Christian for this useful post:

Adatiel_
04-23-2016, 07:17 AM #3
thankyou dude much appreciated Smile
04-23-2016, 07:31 AM #4
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!

Sure thing Smile just be sure to quote me back for anything
04-29-2016, 06:23 PM #5
Gryphus
Former Super Moderator

If you have anymore questions feel free to make a new thread. Thread closed.

The following user thanked Gryphus for this useful post:

Adatiel_

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo