06-08-2016, 08:44 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys i am a old time modder,

I have been in and out of the loop for the past couple of years. i have 3.55 ps3 not jailbroken anymore. It would be awesome if someone could go hand in hand helping me how to host on ps3 again! would be very grateful!! I used to host 24/7 for free. and still would if i get the help i need thanks!!*

- Mike
06-08-2016, 08:53 PM #2
Jarzh
Hurah!
Originally posted by XxsteppoffbxX View Post
Hey guys i am a old time modder,

I have been in and out of the loop for the past couple of years. i have 3.55 ps3 not jailbroken anymore. It would be awesome if someone could go hand in hand helping me how to host on ps3 again! would be very grateful!! I used to host 24/7 for free. and still would if i get the help i need thanks!!*

- Mike

If your on 3.55 OFW you can jailbreak with USB, which firmwire would you like Rebug or ITA ?
06-08-2016, 08:56 PM #3
I am gonna be honest with you buddy, anything i can do to get online, if i have to pay someone to help me out, and with no bullshit or being screwed over so then be it!. Do you have skype?
06-08-2016, 08:58 PM #4
Default Avatar
Remy
I am gonna be honest with you buddy, anything i can do to get online, if i have to pay someone to help me out, and with no bullshit or being screwed over so then be it!. Do you have skype?

Do not pay anyone just for them to tell you to download a CFW and install it :|1 sec i will find some tutorials and link you.
06-08-2016, 08:59 PM #5
Thank you Remy! Very much appreciated!
06-08-2016, 09:02 PM #6
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!

I can guide you through the entire process and even get you to DEX if you want, or installed programs and all. If you'd like me to help add me on Skype, it's the same as my name here.

The following user thanked Dog88Christian for this useful post:

XxsteppoffbxX
06-08-2016, 09:04 PM #7
Default Avatar
Remy
Hey guys i am a old time modder,

- Mike

Try this tutorial for now
You must login or register to view this content.
Skip to Step 4 as your PS3 is already on 3.55. Also I recommend going to DEX, this is addressed in the above thread as well.

PS the below thread has some useful stuff as well. Follow the above tutorial first though.

The following user thanked Remy for this useful post:

XxsteppoffbxX
06-08-2016, 09:05 PM #8
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
Originally posted by Remy View Post
Try this tutorial for now
Skip to Step 4 as your PS3 is already on 3.55. Also I recommend going to DEX, this is addressed in the above thread as well.

PS the below thread has some useful stuff as well. Follow the above tutorial first though.

There's also my tutorial for beginners.
06-08-2016, 09:12 PM #9
Jarzh
Hurah!

I don't need money xD
Also there are many tutorials on Youtube, if you go see Modzlink tutorials on youtube he will help you out with pretty much setting up your jailbreak Smile
06-08-2016, 09:20 PM #10
iTruceFret
[move]From now on, call me DRAGON.[/move]
I can teamview with you. PM me on here, and I'll get it started.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo