07-11-2016, 06:01 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); i recently jailbroke my system i dont knw how to set it up can anyone pleas help*
07-11-2016, 06:10 AM #2
Default Avatar
Kas
Originally posted by H3ctor21 View Post
i recently jailbroke my system i dont knw how to set it up can anyone pleas help*

What exactly do you want to do? It would helpful if you tell us the firmware you're currently on and/or cex or dex.
07-11-2016, 06:14 AM #3
the ps3 is on 4.75 d-rex now but i dont know what els to do i have rebug psninja multiman and psnpatch on the system now
07-11-2016, 07:34 AM #4
Toxic
former staff
the ps3 is on 4.75 d-rex now but i dont know what els to do i have rebug psninja multiman and psnpatch on the system now

Please quote the user so they know that you're responded to 'em, anyway, i have quoted him for you :p
Now back to your issue.To be honest, you seem to be good to go online (that is if you have a working/unbanned CID), of course with some anti-ban eboot/method on the game you want to mod :p
PsNinja n PSNPatch are used to 'avoid' getting banned from PSN (Not make your device 100% unbannable, theres always a risk buddy :p )
Multiman is a 'file manger' (kinda of), you can play games from there, copy files/folders from there, almost like any file manger :p
As you probably can tell, you're running on a DEX PS3, now if you're really running on the latest firmware, no need to spoof your PS3 then :p You're good to go
If you have any other questions, please quote me Winky Winky
Originally posted by Kas View Post
What exactly do you want to do? It would helpful if you tell us the firmware you're currently on and/or cex or dex.

The following user thanked Toxic for this useful post:

07-11-2016, 07:55 AM #5
Originally posted by Toxic View Post
Please quote the user so they know that you're responded to 'em, anyway, i have quoted him for you :p
Now back to your issue.To be honest, you seem to be good to go online (that is if you have a working/unbanned CID), of course with some anti-ban eboot/method on the game you want to mod :p
PsNinja n PSNPatch are used to 'avoid' getting banned from PSN (Not make your device 100% unbannable, theres always a risk buddy :p )
Multiman is a 'file manger' (kinda of), you can play games from there, copy files/folders from there, almost like any file manger :p
As you probably can tell, you're running on a DEX PS3, now if you're really running on the latest firmware, no need to spoof your PS3 then :p You're good to go
If you have any other questions, please quote me Winky Winky

thank you so much im new to this so better safe than sorry again i appreciate the help if i have any other questions ill be sure to contact you thanks
07-11-2016, 07:56 AM #6
Toxic
former staff
thank you so much im new to this so better safe than sorry again i appreciate the help if i have any other questions ill be sure to contact you thanks

Anytime bud
Going to close the thread for now, if you need me to open it again, just PM me :p

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo