07-25-2016, 05:57 PM #1
Britis-
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi, I am currently on 4.80.1 D-REX firmware. My console id is banned, but I have another one taken from an OFW PS3. I am sure that this one is not banned, but when I try to change it using "irisman" or CCAPI, it does not work. What am I supposed to do right now?

Thanks
07-25-2016, 06:14 PM #2
JustFuSiOn
Are you high?
Originally posted by Britis
Hi, I am currently on 4.80.1 D-REX firmware. My console id is banned, but I have another one taken from an OFW PS3. I am sure that this one is not banned, but when I try to change it using "irisman" or CCAPI, it does not work. What am I supposed to do right now?

Thanks

What do you mean CCAPI or Irisman won't work? (What happens?)

The following user thanked JustFuSiOn for this useful post:

Britis-
07-25-2016, 06:28 PM #3
Britis-
Bounty hunter
Sorry for misspelling. I will try to explain in another way.
I turn on my ps3, then try to log in, but I cant because it says an error has ocurred.
Then I enter irisman and click "restore default PSID and console id" (that is what someone told me to do so)
After that, I quit irisman and try to log in, i get a message saying that my console has been banned.
Therefore, I need to change my console ID, I have a new one from a OFW.
When i try to change it with irisman, its ok, but when I try to sign in again, it says an error has ocurred. Same thing with CCAPI
07-25-2016, 07:52 PM #4
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
Originally posted by Britis
Sorry for misspelling. I will try to explain in another way.
I turn on my ps3, then try to log in, but I cant because it says an error has ocurred.
Then I enter irisman and click "restore default PSID and console id" (that is what someone told me to do so)
After that, I quit irisman and try to log in, i get a message saying that my console has been banned.
Therefore, I need to change my console ID, I have a new one from a OFW.
When i try to change it with irisman, its ok, but when I try to sign in again, it says an error has ocurred. Same thing with CCAPI

What error do you get with the new CID? If you can sign in on the ofw then it's not banned. Also, make sure you quote me back!

The following user thanked Dog88Christian for this useful post:

Britis-
07-26-2016, 02:45 AM #5
Britis-
Bounty hunter
Nvm guys, I got it working, ty for the help

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo