07-27-2016, 12:57 AM #1
Egzec
Big Daddy
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So I bought a new CID less than 24 hours ago and I was banned again. Thankfully the seller gave me a replacement CID.

Every time I make a new account, I always use the same street address (my old apartment), and I would always have "Egzec" somewhere in my username. Should I stop using the same street address and stop putting "Egzec" somewhere in my username? I haven't created a new account since I got the CID because I'm trying to be safe and I want your guys' answers.

Thanks in advance Smile
07-27-2016, 01:03 AM #2
OfficialJesseP
How's it going, eh?
Originally posted by Egzec View Post
So I bought a new CID less than 24 hours ago and I was banned again. Thankfully the seller gave me a replacement CID.

Every time I make a new account, I always use the same street address (my old apartment), and I would always have "Egzec" somewhere in my username. Should I stop using the same street address and stop putting "Egzec" somewhere in my username? I haven't created a new account since I got the CID because I'm trying to be safe and I want your guys' answers.

Thanks in advance Smile

I honestly think it was just a case of bad luck but yeah maybe give it a try with some new info & see if that makes any difference.

The following user thanked OfficialJesseP for this useful post:

Egzec
07-27-2016, 01:46 AM #3
Egzec
Big Daddy
Originally posted by xJustJesse View Post
I honestly think it was just a case of bad luck but yeah maybe give it a try with some new info & see if that makes any difference.

Do you know if there's any ban wave going on in GTA 5? I booted up GTA 5 and I found out I was banned after I let my savegame load for the Serendipity Recovery SPRX.
07-27-2016, 01:47 AM #4
OfficialJesseP
How's it going, eh?
Do you know if there's any ban wave going on in GTA 5? I booted up GTA 5 and I found out I was banned after I let my savegame load for the Serendipity Recovery SPRX.

Not as far as i know.
07-27-2016, 02:02 AM #5
MoneyB
Climbing up the ladder
i know for a fact that quiet a few ids are getting used up today
07-27-2016, 09:52 AM #6
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
So I bought a new CID less than 24 hours ago and I was banned again. Thankfully the seller gave me a replacement CID.

Thanks in advance Smile

I doubt that it would be the username or info because it could just be a coincidence that someone else actually had an account very similar. Them just auto banning without investigating seems odd. But if anything it could be the address, even then I'm not sure. You can try to change info but also make sure you aren't using faulty tools and taking precautions.
07-27-2016, 06:46 PM #7
Egzec
Big Daddy
Originally posted by xJustJesse View Post

Originally posted by Dog88Christian View Post
I doubt that it would be the username or info because it could just be a coincidence that someone else actually had an account very similar. Them just auto banning without investigating seems odd. But if anything it could be the address, even then I'm not sure. You can try to change info but also make sure you aren't using faulty tools and taking precautions.

I just setup everything last night. I'm using webMAN instead of using PSNPatch to disable syscalls now. I also used a different username and a different address. The address is in a different province rather than Ontario this time just to be safe but I'm not sure if that does anything. I'm fine so far but I'll see what happens. Thanks for your replies.

Originally posted by MoneyB View Post
i know for a fact that quiet a few ids are getting used up today

The seller has an instant delivery system just like the paid SPRX menus for GTA 5; it sends the CID to your email right after purchase.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo