07-27-2016, 10:25 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys new here i have a 4.80 DEX says has cobra 7.3
First do i need a laptop for more mods to show up ingame and to get psnpatch etc? Also how do i know if its all set to go online? Its brand new and i have retroarch ccMC any help plese. I mainly play bo2 with jericho menu and have LTS for gta
07-27-2016, 11:34 AM #2
KillerStrafe
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by blaccarse View Post
Hey guys new here i have a 4.80 DEX says has cobra 7.3
First do i need a laptop for more mods to show up ingame and to get psnpatch etc? Also how do i know if its all set to go online? Its brand new and i have retroarch ccMC any help plese. I mainly play bo2 with jericho menu and have LTS for gta

What you need on your ps3 to begin with(These pkgs can be found on the homebrew site)
PSNPatch
PSNinja
Multiman
CCapi (Found on enstone website)
Rebug toolbox(Should come with your firmware)

To get online you would spoof your firmware version but since youre on the latest one you dont need to, all you need to do is open PSNPatch, press x until you hear a beep. Then open PSNinja and press the first 5 options and youre ready to go online, i do that and i have not been banned for 6+ months.

Now im assuming you have TMAPI working, if so you can get extra mods using RTM tools but theyre not needed, a simple GSC menu would be fine aslongas it has force host. And just a tip. Stay away from GTA its a really high ban risk game and almost any type of modding on it will probably get you banned, Unless its really subtle.
07-28-2016, 08:04 AM #3
Thanks bro

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo