08-02-2016, 01:02 PM #1
alizeb
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); hi i have problem..i cant make new user on my ps3.. because they banned me to do that ..is there any way i can make a new user ... plz help
08-02-2016, 01:05 PM #2
Originally posted by alizeb View Post
hi i have problem..i cant make new user on my ps3.. because they banned me to do that ..is there any way i can make a new user ... plz help

Are you saying your console is banned?
08-02-2016, 01:07 PM #3
OfficialJesseP
How's it going, eh?
hi i have problem..i cant make new user on my ps3.. because they banned me to do that ..is there any way i can make a new user ... plz help

I don't know what you mean by banned you from making a new user but anyways if you want to make a new account go to Sonys site and make the account there then go on your PS3 and add a new User then go to PSN and select Existing Account and enter the login info and there you go. What's probably happening is your PS3 has used up all the spots it has to add and make new accounts, i think it's 60 something not sure but once that happens the only way to make and add new accounts on your PS3 is to reset back to factory so i just make the accounts on Sonys site as i too had that problem.
08-02-2016, 01:07 PM #4
alizeb
Do a barrel roll!
yes because i cant not make new user .. come always banned msg..
08-02-2016, 01:11 PM #5
alizeb
Do a barrel roll!
..ok when i reset back factory..on ps3 .. nothing will be happing to my jailbreak.... it will be ok .sorry for bad english
08-02-2016, 01:30 PM #6
alizeb
Do a barrel roll!
and they have banned my system... i can not make any sign in as new user and exciting account..help plz
08-02-2016, 01:32 PM #7
OfficialJesseP
How's it going, eh?
and they have banned my system... i can not make any sign in as new user and exciting account..help plz

If it days your system is banned when you try signing into PSN you need to buy a new CID. Unfortunately the selling of CID's is NOT allowed on NGU so you'll have to google where to buy one from.
08-02-2016, 01:39 PM #8
alizeb
Do a barrel roll!
no they banned me from psn service......
08-02-2016, 01:42 PM #9
alizeb
Do a barrel roll!
i cant not sign in with new account
help me ..either i can not make new user .. when i go for make new user .. the msg come sony systen have banned..
08-02-2016, 01:46 PM #10
alizeb
Do a barrel roll!
entering in sony entertainment from this system is banned ..came this msg ..help me if its imposible please

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo