08-30-2016, 03:55 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); How do i get on the game after downloading the platinum files? can someone please comment?
08-30-2016, 06:18 PM #2
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
Originally posted by Kalender11 View Post
How do i get on the game after downloading the platinum files? can someone please comment?

If you have the folders then no, just use resign them for your account. Place them in trophy folder. Then rebuild database and sync.
08-30-2016, 06:23 PM #3
Hi, when i sync i get an error code which means its corrupted. ALSO can u find me a working trophy folder which WORKS? Happy
08-30-2016, 09:26 PM #4
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
Hi, when i sync i get an error code which means its corrupted. ALSO can u find me a working trophy folder which WORKS? Happy

You can look around. You are supposed to get an error, just not that one I believe. Not too sure. Google one or look on the forum as I'm having trouble with it now. Also, quote me back!
08-30-2016, 09:30 PM #5
Originally posted by Dog88Christian View Post
You can look around. You are supposed to get an error, just not that one I believe. Not too sure. Google one or look on the forum as I'm having trouble with it now. Also, quote me back!

I have it working now but i have a question. If I download 30 trophys then I download a new file and download another 39 trophys, do I delete the existing already used folders in my FileZilla folder and replace them with new ones?
08-30-2016, 10:30 PM #6
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
I have it working now but i have a question. If I download 30 trophys then I download a new file and download another 39 trophys, do I delete the existing already used folders in my FileZilla folder and replace them with new ones?

I wouldn't just to be safe, but you could so long as they were all resigned.
08-30-2016, 10:38 PM #7
I wouldn't just to be safe, but you could so long as they were all resigned.

If i don't delete them does it make my process longer is basically what i'm asking?
08-30-2016, 10:42 PM #8
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
If i don't delete them does it make my process longer is basically what i'm asking?

It would I believe so cause it would replace and resync those.
08-30-2016, 10:48 PM #9
It would I believe so cause it would replace and resync those.

You think anything will happen if i delete them? ( Also is there a big Ban Rate on this? )
08-30-2016, 11:08 PM #10
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
You think anything will happen if i delete them? ( Also is there a big Ban Rate on this? )

Nothing. Cause they are synced. Always risk with anything, more of it is being on CFW not so much trophies themselves.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo