08-30-2016, 07:37 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi all. I have a strange problem..

My ps3 won't let me play the black ops, I test some other CD like assassins and work fine.

I test the Black ops on a OFW PS3 and it works fine....

Before I jailbreak it, it works. Now Not working idk why

What is really happening is when I click on the game it start then black screen for ever....
when I click PS button and click some combination of buttons, I could hear a sound that the combination works.. So it's not freezing

one more thing, I could here a (error/notification) sound when it's black. one time

so what's going on?

Rebug 4.78.2 DEX
08-30-2016, 08:00 PM #2
Kezzz
LMAOOOO HI
Originally posted by 99 View Post
Hi all. I have a strange problem..

My ps3 won't let me play the black ops, I test some other CD like assassins and work fine.

I test the Black ops on a OFW PS3 and it works fine....

Before I jailbreak it, it works. Now Not working idk why

What is really happening is when I click on the game it start then black screen for ever....
when I click PS button and click some combination of buttons, I could hear a sound that the combination works.. So it's not freezing

one more thing, I could here a (error/notification) sound when it's black. one time

so what's going on?

Rebug 4.78.2 DEX

Is your game updated to the latest version?

The following user thanked Kezzz for this useful post:

asm-99
08-30-2016, 08:01 PM #3
Originally posted by Kezzz View Post
Is your game updated to the latest version?

I don't think, since I play it from the CD and without an internet connection...
08-30-2016, 09:26 PM #4
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
Originally posted by 99 View Post
I don't think, since I play it from the CD and without an internet connection...

Well first update it, either connect to Internet or install the pkg. also, you are using disc yes?

The following user thanked Dog88Christian for this useful post:

asm-99
08-30-2016, 11:43 PM #5
Kezzz
LMAOOOO HI
Originally posted by Dog88Christian View Post
Well first update it, either connect to Internet or install the pkg. also, you are using disc yes?

I'm just gonna leave NGU... I'm done, thanks.
08-31-2016, 12:13 AM #6
Originally posted by Dog88Christian View Post

Well, I tried to update the game but it freeeze!

So I use the multiman, and I install it from XMB as pkg..

and it Works! Greets

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo