Post: The data is corrupted (80029CCA) ONLY when trying to install lightra1n Rebug mfw
09-21-2016, 04:21 AM #1
iDeity
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); title says it all. any other firmware will install just fine over rebug 4.80.1. I used the 999 dex downgrader to see if I could install the MFW Rebug through there but still the same error occurred but had no issue reinstalling the original Rebug 4.80.1 & I tested ITA just to see if it was my console acting up to different CFWs.. Is there something special that has to be enabled to install this version?
09-21-2016, 06:37 AM #2
ymh
Treasure hunter
Originally posted by SeBaS View Post
title says it all. any other firmware will install just fine over rebug 4.80.1. I used the 999 dex downgrader to see if I could install the MFW Rebug through there but still the same error occurred but had no issue reinstalling the original Rebug 4.80.1 & I tested ITA just to see if it was my console acting up to different CFWs.. Is there something special that has to be enabled to install this version?

i've never even heard of that error, its probably corrupted
09-21-2016, 09:48 PM #3
United
Big Sister
Check your Modified Version of Rebug. You don't seem like a developer, so you probably did something incorrectly.
09-22-2016, 03:05 AM #4
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
title says it all. any other firmware will install just fine over rebug 4.80.1. I used the 999 dex downgrader to see if I could install the MFW Rebug through there but still the same error occurred but had no issue reinstalling the original Rebug 4.80.1 & I tested ITA just to see if it was my console acting up to different CFWs.. Is there something special that has to be enabled to install this version?

Where are you trying to go?
09-24-2016, 07:09 AM #5
iDeity
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Dog88Christian View Post
Where are you trying to go?

You must login or register to view this content.

I'm trying to install this modified version of Rebug 4.80.1. I've tried installing it on several different firmwares, but to no avail.
09-24-2016, 07:10 AM #6
iDeity
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by United View Post
Check your Modified Version of Rebug. You don't seem like a developer, so you probably did something incorrectly.

I didn't make this nor work on it in any way, a dev named Alex Lightra1n made it.

09-24-2016, 07:11 AM #7
iDeity
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Kazr View Post
i've never even heard of that error, its probably corrupted

Others have installed it fine, it seems, so I'm concerned it has something to do with my console.

//Sorry for multiple posts for each quote.
09-24-2016, 04:45 PM #8
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!

I'm trying to install this modified version of Rebug 4.80.1. I've tried installing it on several different firmwares, but to no avail.

And what CFW are you currently on?
09-24-2016, 10:45 PM #9
iDeity
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Dog88Christian View Post
And what CFW are you currently on?

4.80.1 Rebug D-REX, freshly installed just a couple days ago.
09-24-2016, 10:48 PM #10
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
4.80.1 Rebug D-REX, freshly installed just a couple days ago.

So you are on 4.80 trying to go to another 4.80?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo