Post: Multiman games not available to play after using PSNpatch
10-16-2016, 01:39 PM #1
Nyctophilia
Gym leader
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So I have a problem.
I have a game, and I copied this game into the multiman because the Disc is not mine.
So I tried to play the game but I couldn't without the Disc.
I can play offline without using the PSNpatch, but after I'm using it and go to /app_home/PS3_GAME I got this error: An error occurred during the start operation (80028F14).
I need the PSNpatch because I'm going to play online!
10-16-2016, 03:11 PM #2
Xx-GIPPI-xX
Modding Passion
If you want play OFFLINE not run PsnPatch....and can change games every times without problem

If you want play ONLINE first load game with Multimand then run PsnPatch and after you can Online and play...but if you want change game , need reboot Ps3 because PsnPatch cancel syscall for Ofw mode
I hope you understand.....
10-16-2016, 03:58 PM #3
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
Originally posted by Nyctophilia View Post
So I have a problem.
I have a game, and I copied this game into the multiman because the Disc is not mine.
So I tried to play the game but I couldn't without the Disc.
I can play offline without using the PSNpatch, but after I'm using it and go to /app_home/PS3_GAME I got this error: An error occurred during the start operation (80028F14).
I need the PSNpatch because I'm going to play online!

Well psnpatch isn't needed, doesn't really do anything. But in that case, load the game from mm first, then disable sys calls, and it should work then.
10-16-2016, 04:02 PM #4
Nyctophilia
Gym leader
Originally posted by Dog88Christian View Post
Well psnpatch isn't needed, doesn't really do anything. But in that case, load the game from mm first, then disable sys calls, and it should work then.

What should I get instead of PSNpatch?
10-16-2016, 04:05 PM #5
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!

Nothing, in my experience PSNinja is enough. As disabling sys calls doesn't do anything, games can still see you're on CFW.
10-16-2016, 04:27 PM #6
Nyctophilia
Gym leader
Nothing, in my experience PSNinja is enough. As disabling sys calls doesn't do anything, games can still see you're on CFW.

But then how should I enter my Console ID into the CFW? something fast and better than PSNpatch
10-16-2016, 04:46 PM #7
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
But then how should I enter my Console ID into the CFW? something fast and better than PSNpatch

Ccapi can set it on boot, as well as Webman.
10-16-2016, 06:02 PM #8
Nyctophilia
Gym leader
Ccapi can set it on boot, as well as Webman.

In your first replay you said"disable sys calls" .
How should I do that?
10-16-2016, 06:03 PM #9
Nyctophilia
Gym leader
Originally posted by xX View Post
If you want play OFFLINE not run PsnPatch....and can change games every times without problem

If you want play ONLINE first load game with Multimand then run PsnPatch and after you can Online and play...but if you want change game , need reboot Ps3 because PsnPatch cancel syscall for Ofw mode
I hope you understand.....

This what I did. But I got black Screen!
10-16-2016, 06:37 PM #10
MoneyB
Climbing up the ladder

My personal way of going online is to use webman spoof R2 + TRIANGLE ...then iff i have to change games i sig out ...change games then use the top 3 options of psninja then go back online ....

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo