Post: Got the ps3 working but ran into another error help !
12-07-2016, 04:01 AM #1
Hazehazehaze
Save Point
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Okay so in my last thread that i posted i said that the system was getting no power etc but it was a simple dumb fix i had a ribbon on backwards. but anyways after i got the ps3 woeking again i hooked up the e3 flasher and was going to continue with downgrading and jailbreaking, however my e3 flasher was acting up, ive used the e3 flasher about 3 times before this and it has worked fine and after use has been put away and not touched so it would not get messed up but the 8 blue led lights would barley show sometimes they show and sometimes not at all i have a video of it, also ive bought the e3 flasher off amazon for $100 and did a fake check its real but im confused on why the lights are barley showing up someone please help

add me on skype to see the video and pictures please my skype is : magicurban :laim:
12-07-2016, 05:12 AM #2
Hazehazehaze
Save Point
never mind guys lol i feel so dumb i had my clip on the wrong way on the nor chip haha i learned two lessons though Loes
12-07-2016, 06:30 AM #3
Father Luckeyy
Retired - Lead Content Manager
Originally posted by Hazehazehaze View Post
never mind guys lol i feel so dumb i had my clip on the wrong way on the nor chip haha i learned two lessons though Loes

Good, Was your issue solved?
12-07-2016, 07:40 AM #4
Kronos
Former Staff
Closing as issue was solved.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo