Post: Got Banned with PRIVATE CIDs 3 times in a ROW Today
12-22-2016, 09:50 PM #1
Yolo Brahs !
Are you high?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So yeah basically the titlesays it all! Today i signed in with my private CID(Never had problems with it) and got the famous 224Error. Then i thought ok im banned and changed to another PRIVATE CID( not a fake one). After changing CID and PSID through ccapi i was able to log in again without problems, after a few modded accounts on ps3 i wanted to log back into PSN and got the error that im banned .. tried another 2nd ID and the same thing happened after about 20 mins..

So do you think GTA some kind of "flaged" my Mac adress or something cause its actually impossible to get Private IDs banned that fast.. Sal

Hope somebody can help me out thanks in Advance
12-23-2016, 01:37 AM #2
Dro
i<3myPs3
Originally posted by Yolo
So yeah basically the titlesays it all! Today i signed in with my private CID(Never had problems with it) and got the famous 224Error. Then i thought ok im banned and changed to another PRIVATE CID( not a fake one). After changing CID and PSID through ccapi i was able to log in again without problems, after a few modded accounts on ps3 i wanted to log back into PSN and got the error that im banned .. tried another 2nd ID and the same thing happened after about 20 mins..

So do you think GTA some kind of "flaged" my Mac adress or something cause its actually impossible to get Private IDs banned that fast.. Sal

If you have a Mac ban, you could try using SENenabler to spoof your mac..works (somewhat) for me on bo3..
12-23-2016, 09:29 AM #3
Yolo Brahs !
Are you high?
Originally posted by Dro View Post
If you have a Mac ban, you could try using SENenabler to spoof your mac..works (somewhat) for me on bo3..

Yeah but im sure if its a MAC BAN since how could i get banned that fast ? I have been modding for years now, maybe in the last few weeks a little too much but stil. I think is has something to do with GTA and probably that im on DEX ? Latelly i changed from 4.78REBUG to 4.80 Rebug.
12-23-2016, 10:40 AM #4
Killer Be
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by Yolo
So yeah basically the titlesays it all! Today i signed in with my private CID(Never had problems with it) and got the famous 224Error. Then i thought ok im banned and changed to another PRIVATE CID( not a fake one). After changing CID and PSID through ccapi i was able to log in again without problems, after a few modded accounts on ps3 i wanted to log back into PSN and got the error that im banned .. tried another 2nd ID and the same thing happened after about 20 mins..

do you have change mac?
12-23-2016, 08:10 PM #5
Yolo Brahs !
Are you high?
No i havent yet why ?
12-23-2016, 08:50 PM #6
Gehirnstaub
I’m too L33T
well, happend to me too now. I bought yesterday an FRESH Private Console ID and it got banned today. Pretty strange was, that it was randomly. I changed my User and BOOM! Console banned! The only thing that I did was doing GTA V recoverys with 5+ Accounts.
01-12-2017, 01:54 AM #7
Deymon
Gobble
Do u guys have a solution?

I have the same problem here!
01-13-2017, 08:34 AM #8
iZady
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by Gehirnstaub View Post
well, happend to me too now. I bought yesterday an FRESH Private Console ID and it got banned today. Pretty strange was, that it was randomly. I changed my User and BOOM! Console banned! The only thing that I did was doing GTA V recoverys with 5+ Accounts.

Try and use a VPN! - may work, might not for some

iZady

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo