12-23-2016, 06:58 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Ok hello everyone it seems that Sony has done a ban wave this week... so everyone has to find a new way to get on... the only way to get on is to go to rebug tool box then go over to utilities and then go all the way down to change active PS3ID then you change that to cex.... I have done that and it doesn't work for me... people have been telling me you have to be on 87 and 82 does anyone know how to be on 87???
12-23-2016, 07:17 PM #2
SolidSRK
Little One
You need a brand new real cid. Not fake generated ones. That's the only way, all these people trying crazy things downgrading upgrading when it's the CID and CID only.

The following user thanked SolidSRK for this useful post:

LaRip8
12-23-2016, 07:18 PM #3
Originally posted by lince View Post
Ok hello everyone it seems that Sony has done a ban wave this week... so everyone has to find a new way to get on... the only way to get on is to go to rebug tool box then go over to utilities and then go all the way down to change active PS3ID then you change that to cex.... I have done that and it doesn't work for me... people have been telling me you have to be on 87 and 82 does anyone know how to be on 87???

You need a real cid.
12-23-2016, 07:18 PM #4
i have a brand new one and when i try and go to ccapi it says this firmware is not supported
12-23-2016, 07:20 PM #5
i cant update my cid because my ccapi is not on the right firmware
12-23-2016, 07:55 PM #6
EternalHabit
Former Staff
i cant update my cid because my ccapi is not on the right firmware

use webman
12-23-2016, 08:00 PM #7
that doesnt work for me either i tried but it doesnt put my full cid in there
12-23-2016, 08:10 PM #8
Daized
Bounty hunter
Ok hello everyone it seems that Sony has done a ban wave this week... so everyone has to find a new way to get on... the only way to get on is to go to rebug tool box then go over to utilities and then go all the way down to change active PS3ID then you change that to cex.... I have done that and it doesn't work for me... people have been telling me you have to be on 87 and 82 does anyone know how to be on 87???

yeah I've heard people talking about changing the '86''(or 85 etc) to 84, no reason it should work it's just doing the same fake method. Only way is a legit key atm until enough people have banged their heads against a wall finding a way round it.
12-24-2016, 01:26 AM #9
LaRip8
Mario!
Originally posted by SolidSRK View Post
You need a brand new real cid. Not fake generated ones. That's the only way, all these people trying crazy things downgrading upgrading when it's the CID and CID only.

lol these ppl that have no clue 💀💀😂😂😂

The following 2 users say thank you to LaRip8 for this useful post:

Frosty, SolidSRK
12-24-2016, 12:40 PM #10
what do you think i need to do???

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo