12-24-2016, 05:03 PM #1
ProfoundModz
Can’t trickshot me!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I don't know if its possible, but, is it possible I can read from a website like this:

SPRX uses the socket class and goes to: "www.mywebsite.com/auth.php?key="+key (this is an example, don't h8 on the way Im trying to explain it)
My site then shows text saying either "Authenticated", "Invalid Key" or "Banned Key"

I want the PS3 Dialog to display one of these messages and/or then go ahead and do a function based on the response ei:

if(blah blah == "Authenticated")
{
my loading functions()
}
else
{

}

I know for certain this can be done in .NET as my main focus is .NET, but I just wanted to see if this is possible in the PS3's Dialog,

Thanks
12-24-2016, 05:04 PM #2
ProfoundModz
Can’t trickshot me!
When I say
"My site then shows text"
I don't mean its literally going to show that text, I mean my site will have that response..
12-24-2016, 05:37 PM #3
Passion
League Champion
You don't make any sense, at all.

The following user thanked Passion for this useful post:

Je Modz
12-24-2016, 05:59 PM #4
Specter
Pro Memer
That authentication mechanism would be so easy to bypass it's insane. You wouldn't even need to crack the prx itself you could just proxy redirect the request to a custom webpage that always says "Authenticated". A better way would be using a socket server and use some sort of private key algo that can be calculated in the sprx as well as the server to allow the packets to be authenticated as genuine.
12-24-2016, 06:39 PM #5
Originally posted by Passion View Post
You don't make any sense, at all.

First thing i agree with you on lmao
12-24-2016, 07:09 PM #6
Originally posted by Spec
That authentication mechanism would be so easy to bypass it's insane. You wouldn't even need to crack the prx itself you could just proxy redirect the request to a custom webpage that always says "Authenticated". A better way would be using a socket server and use some sort of private key algo that can be calculated in the sprx as well as the server to allow the packets to be authenticated as genuine.

He doesn't even know how to send a simple request, you can't give him all that information and expect him to figure out what it all means lmao
12-25-2016, 09:46 AM #7
ProfoundModz
Can’t trickshot me!

I dont care about the cracking or anything. I just want to know if its possible for other reasons as well. This doesn't help me cause.

Can somebody, instead of just replying with a stupid comment, actual try helping. Not just trying to pick at what Im trying to do. This isn't just what I want to do, this is an example,,,,
12-25-2016, 03:36 PM #8
Specter
Pro Memer
Originally posted by ProfoundModz View Post
I dont care about the cracking or anything. I just want to know if its possible for other reasons as well. This doesn't help me cause.

Can somebody, instead of just replying with a stupid comment, actual try helping. Not just trying to pick at what Im trying to do. This isn't just what I want to do, this is an example,,,,

A stupid comment? Ignorance is bliss I suppose. I'm telling you this would be pointless for an auth mechanism and gave a suggestion of a better approach. I in no way picked apart what you're doing, most people would criticize without giving you a better approach, and you people wonder why nobody ever helps you. In regards to your question, I would assist more but the way the question is worded makes it impossible to understand as pointed out above.
Last edited by Specter ; 12-25-2016 at 03:40 PM.
12-26-2016, 02:12 AM #9
ProfoundModz
Can’t trickshot me!
A stupid comment? Ignorance is bliss I suppose. I'm telling you this would be pointless for an auth mechanism and gave a suggestion of a better approach. I in no way picked apart what you're doing, most people would criticize without giving you a better approach, and you people wonder why nobody ever helps you. In regards to your question, I would assist more but the way the question is worded makes it impossible to understand as pointed out above.

I replied to you comment in the top paragraph, my bottom statement was for everyone else.

On my phone so double post it is. I want my SPRX to go to a site a display the text... is that easier?
Last edited by Specter ; 12-26-2016 at 02:20 AM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo