12-26-2016, 05:04 AM #1
Admin82
Save Point
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Does anyone know the process that takes place in detail of how ps3's sign in to psn and how the console ID gets verified or denied ? Ive been looking for an application of some sort either on ps3 or for windows that will verify if a console id is authentic or not but without luck in finding one so I'm after the process that takes place in hopes of developing something small that will verify cid's, If someone could point me in the right place or give some details about the procedure that would be great thanks in-advance.

The following user groaned Admin82 for this awful post:

Ciri
12-26-2016, 08:51 AM #2
Originally posted by Admin82 View Post
Does anyone know the process that takes place in detail of how ps3's sign in to psn and how the console ID gets verified or denied ? Ive been looking for an application of some sort either on ps3 or for windows that will verify if a console id is authentic or not but without luck in finding one so I'm after the process that takes place in hopes of developing something small that will verify cid's, If someone could point me in the right place or give some details about the procedure that would be great thanks in-advance.

It goes through Sony's servers. Sony would have a control panel listing what console ids are suspended or active, and if the cid is fake, it will just return back an error, since there's nothing to test for. So...good luck with that.

The following user thanked Frosty for this useful post:

Kronos
12-26-2016, 01:53 PM #3
Kronos
Former Staff
Answer seems to be answered,

Thread Closed, if u have anymore questions feel free to open a new thread Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo