Post: Does anyone know how debugging station works on rebug 4.80 dex
01-01-2017, 11:06 PM #1
DSKMODZ
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I just destroyed my jb ps3 4.80 rebug dex by doing to much without reading enough lol tutorials said changing boot mode from system to retail will get Bd emulator to work in multi man I tried with no luck u saw a boot mode called debug do not click this without knowing how everything works on the ps3 like holding the power button till you hear one beep to set it to the way it last ran I guest because I got the oh shit grey screen that said debugging station and no buttons do anything I then panicked found how to get into safe mode and in debug mode the system freeze like holy fuck clicked most options in safe mode most started then froze and corrupted my 1 tb HDD now I'm stuck to where I have to format the system HD walllaaa this is what I get for getting a ps3 off eBay already jb and not knowing how it was suppose to work if I would have knew I would have known I should have been able to just go in multi man click GTA 5 after I converted it to blew and it should have just opened with the Bd emulator if it was set up and working properly like the seller said but it was not because none of the games played on the HDD like he said they did and he supposedly played for seven hours before selling. Anyone want to trade a working 120gb ps3 working for a 1 tb just formatted?
01-01-2017, 11:57 PM #2
DSKMODZ
Bounty hunter
WOOOHOOO and for the update and good news for everyone, now after destroying it to the point where when i powered on my console only a blue screen lit up the tv the controler did not and didnt have a reaction on the system then i connected it and pres the ps button in center of controler just to get a black screen that didnt say anything it didnt say quit game or turn off console or anything. Anyone with lack of experiance on how the ps3 works would have took this as a sign to take a screwdriver to it and format hd or w.e. or trash it or sell as is. i dont know but i persevered i then did some research on this debugging station/ debug option in boot mode. when you choose this option either know what the heck your doing which its sometimes used for installing packages and so forth. or just dont click stuff like i do when your to impatient to wait and see if you possibly won a menu during a holiday giveaway or if someone may be super genrous to give you one of the few menus that work with blus. I just wanted to get my system to read the damn games on the hdd because i gotta get gta 5 to work in bles so i can get online with menus thats 70% the reason i got a jb ps3 30% to make some basic menus for any game requested by anyone (later when i get my own problems figured out with these hdd games) Now back to the main point know how a ps3 works and its functions if i knew all the different modes and options built into the system as in holding down the power button for one beep and two beep i would have probably had none of the debug shit happen. When in debugging station if you load the console in safe mode and click any option all options will start then freeze. so this will lead to the infamous crashed hdd and next thing you have to do is format the entire system hardrive so yes i had to learn more about my cfw and my console and i just formated everything and reinstalled everything !!!! WOOHOO now i got a fresh and running rebug 4.80 dex with multiman and rebug toolbox and im about to upgrade to 4.81 why not. there are upgraded elf formats and i saw on some of my game checks that they were invalid so maybe those will be corrected. :wipes sweat off forehead:
01-01-2017, 11:57 PM #3
Originally posted by DSKMODZ View Post
I just destroyed my jb ps3 4.80 rebug dex by doing to much without reading enough lol tutorials said changing boot mode from system to retail will get Bd emulator to work in multi man I tried with no luck u saw a boot mode called debug do not click this without knowing how everything works on the ps3 like holding the power button till you hear one beep to set it to the way it last ran I guest because I got the oh shit grey screen that said debugging station and no buttons do anything I then panicked found how to get into safe mode and in debug mode the system freeze like holy fuck clicked most options in safe mode most started then froze and corrupted my 1 tb HDD now I'm stuck to where I have to format the system HD walllaaa this is what I get for getting a ps3 off eBay already jb and not knowing how it was suppose to work if I would have knew I would have known I should have been able to just go in multi man click GTA 5 after I converted it to blew and it should have just opened with the Bd emulator if it was set up and working properly like the seller said but it was not because none of the games played on the HDD like he said they did and he supposedly played for seven hours before selling. Anyone want to trade a working 120gb ps3 working for a 1 tb just formatted?

Did you just use voice-to-text software? It's like looking at one incredibly long run-on sentence Sal
01-02-2017, 12:39 AM #4
DSKMODZ
Bounty hunter
lmfaoo,,,,babe is that you? did you make an account to fuck with me?
01-02-2017, 12:53 AM #5
Cryptic
Former Staff | Content Manager
Legit too long didn't read. Fuck your wall of text, and double posting.

Leave the PS3 broken, and get a PC. Be a better person in 2017.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo