01-03-2017, 09:06 PM #1
DSKMODZ
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); How do I verify if I have been banned from PlayStation network? Also how do I get a cid off a ps3 with ofw?
01-07-2017, 12:31 AM #11
Kronos
Former Staff
Originally posted by DSKMODZ View Post
I meant to say cid off. Ofw ps3

It will work, however if u dont have a e3 flasher and the PS3 is above 4.70 then you cant get the CID off it
01-07-2017, 04:10 PM #12
Kam
Investor - Future Millionaire
I meant to say cid off. Ofw ps3

There is a way to do it without downgrading it. It needs to be on a firmware below 4.70. What firmware is it on? Otherwise, you will need an E3 Flasher to downgrade it. Even then, only some models can be downgraded.
01-07-2017, 11:52 PM #13
DSKMODZ
Bounty hunter
That's not true you can game it with the bruteforce program on the computer from any game save unless ur telling me it tells you a fake cid look it up
01-18-2017, 02:23 PM #14
Sparrow
Big Papi
No I have not fixed it yet I'm hoping it is just the wireless setup at the hotel I'm at I'll be at a new hotel the day after tommorow and see if that fixesnit because I have everything set up right and still having no luck signing on. And when I sign on my ofw it connects but I can't get anyone in any my lobbies on GTA imdidnt try any cods but I am about to purchase a Ethernet cable and try a wired connection. Should I run any programs and set up my internet connection manually with the IP and DNS an all that or keep it simple and just try the wired connection or wait to switch locations?? Does the IP and Mac address change when moving and using different internet providers. Something else I noticed is and irritated me is multi man webman setup would not load on my web browser by typing in the IP address like it did at last hotel only loads by clicking webman setup option or typing IP in browser on ps3 and my fan settings won't save or do the fans take a shit sometimes?

Sometimes you get this error even if your CID is legit & un banned.

• Go into CCAPI
  • Copy your current CID
  • Enter a random one then click sign in (should get the same error).
  • Change CID back to original
  • Try signing in again

Hopefully this should work, let us know Smile
01-18-2017, 02:32 PM #15
DSKMODZ
Bounty hunter
Issue was fixed by deleting all apps and installing rebug dex 4.81.2 something was faulty in .1 version of dex. and my idps wouldn't change after changing it checking the box and saving but update fixed and signed on no problem with syscalls disabled
01-18-2017, 08:48 PM #16
Kam
Investor - Future Millionaire
Issue was fixed by deleting all apps and installing rebug dex 4.81.2 something was faulty in .1 version of dex. and my idps wouldn't change after changing it checking the box and saving but update fixed and signed on no problem with syscalls disabled

Glad you got it working :fout:

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo