Post: how to put psninja and other important tools on jb ps3
01-07-2017, 11:44 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); my laptop downlods the files but it wont go in a file on my desktop also winzip wont open it so dont know how t tranfer the files from ubs stick to ps3 hlp needed please.
01-14-2017, 01:24 PM #38
Originally posted by tonyh25 View Post
I CANT FIND HIS NAME TO MESSAGE coud you write it in here where do i find staff so can look for kryptus?

Here: You must login or register to view this content.
01-14-2017, 02:14 PM #39
Legended
S.P.E.C.I.A.L
they are not coming up bud dont get why not so random ive tried 2 times i opened the in winrar then copied them my usb so not sure what im doing wrong.

What's the file name extension? Is it .pkg, .rar, or .zip? The file name extension needs to be .pkg to install file on your PS3. If it's .rar or .zip you need to extract it first with winrar, winzip, 7-zip, ect. I personally use winrar,
01-14-2017, 06:40 PM #40
i have done but the key dont work as when it downloads it does it in key format a key file it needs to be a pkg file to go on ps3 but winrar and zip dont extract it to a pkg file any ideas?
01-15-2017, 02:18 AM #41
Kronos
Former Staff
i have done but the key dont work as when it downloads it does it in key format a key file it needs to be a pkg file to go on ps3 but winrar and zip dont extract it to a pkg file any ideas?

wtf are u trying to do lol. is this question related to lexicon or psninja
01-15-2017, 04:43 AM #42
Legended
S.P.E.C.I.A.L
my laptop downlods the files but it wont go in a file on my desktop also winzip wont open it so dont know how t tranfer the files from ubs stick to ps3 hlp needed please.

Download from these links I got from brewology. They are not archived so there's no need to extract. Just place the file on the root of your USB or in a folder named "Packages".

You must login or register to view this content.

PSN Ninja is obsolete and there's really no need for it. PSN patch clears your history logs when you disable syscalls. Let me know if you need any other homebrews.
01-15-2017, 06:06 PM #43
sorry its related to lexicon

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo