01-13-2017, 11:14 AM #1
Pyr00HD
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); If I have a Ferrox CFW and I want to go to REBUG 4.80.2 (Latest) Can I proceed without downgrading, Can I have some advices and instructions for how to switch to REBUG successfully without any errors? thanks in advance. :doot:
01-13-2017, 11:22 AM #2
Originally posted by Pyr00HD View Post
If I have a Ferrox CFW and I want to go to REBUG 4.80.2 (Latest) Can I proceed without downgrading, Can I have some advices and instructions for how to switch to REBUG successfully without any errors? thanks in advance. :doot:

Rebug Dex, or rebug CEX? What firmware is your Ferrox?
01-13-2017, 11:25 AM #3
Pyr00HD
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Frosty View Post
Rebug Dex, or rebug CEX? What firmware is your Ferrox?

Switching to Rebug D-Rex From Ferrox 4.81 DEX
01-13-2017, 11:41 AM #4
Switching to Rebug D-Rex From Ferrox 4.81 DEX

Pretty sure you'd need to downgrade first, since rebug would be lower firmware.
01-13-2017, 12:24 PM #5
Pyr00HD
Do a barrel roll!
Pretty sure you'd need to downgrade first, since rebug would be lower firmware.

Sorry I'm kinda a newbie in this, So I make an "PS3" inside of the root of my USB inside this folder there will be an "UPDATE" folder and inside this folder i put the "Rogero" downgrader and i install updates via storage media, After this I switch the downgrader with the latest firmware of D-Rex and I install it, am I right?
01-13-2017, 12:51 PM #6
Sorry I'm kinda a newbie in this, So I make an "PS3" inside of the root of my USB inside this folder there will be an "UPDATE" folder and inside this folder i put the "Rogero" downgrader and i install updates via storage media, After this I switch the downgrader with the latest firmware of D-Rex and I install it, am I right?

Are you sure Ferrox is Dex? I only see CEX download links.
01-13-2017, 01:36 PM #7
Pyr00HD
Do a barrel roll!
Are you sure Ferrox is Dex? I only see CEX download links.

Sorry for confusing you. I'm just giving an example, the point is If I'm in a DEX CFW And I want to go to REBUG's D-REX, what should I do?

Note: I asked the guy who is flashing my system to install DEX but he didn't specify, I was just wandering. He said something about "Cobra" and related, it may be REBUG (I wish) who knows Hammy
Last edited by Pyr00HD ; 01-13-2017 at 01:47 PM. Reason: Note
01-13-2017, 02:35 PM #8
LaRip8
Mario!
Sorry for confusing you. I'm just giving an example, the point is If I'm in a DEX CFW And I want to go to REBUG's D-REX, what should I do?

Note: I asked the guy who is flashing my system to install DEX but he didn't specify, I was just wandering. He said something about "Cobra" and related, it may be REBUG (I wish) who knows Hammy

I'd switch back to CEX and then use the Rebug 999 downgrader then install 3.55 ofw then go to your desired REBUG fw. Then switch back to DEX.
01-13-2017, 02:56 PM #9
Pyr00HD
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by LaRip8 View Post
I'd switch back to CEX and then use the Rebug 999 downgrader then install 3.55 ofw then go to your desired REBUG fw. Then switch back to DEX.

Thank you for reaching out to help. Can you give me instructions please? I'm new to this. Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo