Post: i just downgraded my ps3 slim to 3.55 need help with jailbreak
01-15-2017, 08:48 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); if anyone can help my kik is princess_hannah28 any help will be helpful reward if you get me to jailbreak
01-15-2017, 11:30 PM #2
Dro
i<3myPs3
Originally posted by monkeymodz420 View Post
if anyone can help my kik is princess_hannah28 any help will be helpful reward if you get me to jailbreak

Hello. This is what you need to do from 3.55.

1. Install You must login or register to view this content.
2. install and run this on your ps3 You must login or register to view this content.
Your console should beep and restart.
When it is finished, you should be able to go to the XMB, the bottom of the second column from the left, and press (L1,L2,L3,R1,R2,dpad down altogether) and edy/debug settings should pop up.

4. If debug settings came up, you can continue by installing a (CEX) cfw of your choice, such as You must login or register to view this content.

Getting your ps3 online:

5. Download and install this to your ps3 You must login or register to view this content.
6. Open SENenabler on your ps3, go to SEN/PSN options, Allow SEN access and allow it to hard reboot.
Once restarted, on the XMB, second column from the left, go to system settings/system info and your firmware version should be spoofed to match that of sony's latest update, which is currently (4.81)

You can install any homebrew you might need such as ccapi, multiman if you need from there.

If you need any more help, feel free to ask.
01-17-2017, 06:42 AM #3
Kronos
Former Staff
According to your other thread in the MW2 section it seems like this has been solved.

if u have any more questions feel free to make a new thread Smile

Thread Closed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo