01-15-2017, 09:59 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I'm not a 100% sure if this is piracy or not but I OWN the game. I want to copy the game onto my PS3 so i can play without a disk, I'm not even sure if I can do.

Ps3: CFW
01-15-2017, 10:03 PM #2
Kam
Investor - Future Millionaire
Originally posted by akwolf907 View Post
I'm not a 100% sure if this is piracy or not but I OWN the game. I want to copy the game onto my PS3 so i can play without a disk, I'm not even sure if I can do.

You can do that through Multiman. Insert the disc, find the game in Multiman. Then select Copy and it'll start to copy over.

The following user thanked Kam for this useful post:

akwolf907
01-15-2017, 10:11 PM #3
I'm not a 100% sure if this is piracy or not but I OWN the game. I want to copy the game onto my PS3 so i can play without a disk, I'm not even sure if I can do.

I'd say it's not piracy since you own the game. It'd be piracy to distribute the backed up game. But yeah do the multiman tactic that Kam has said.

The following user thanked Frosty for this useful post:

akwolf907
01-15-2017, 10:21 PM #4
Legended
S.P.E.C.I.A.L
Originally posted by Frosty View Post
I'd say it's not piracy since you own the game. It'd be piracy to distribute the backed up game. But yeah do the multiman tactic that Kam has said.

Exactly. It's literally creating a backup unless distributed.

The following user thanked Legended for this useful post:

akwolf907
01-15-2017, 10:22 PM #5
Originally posted by Kam View Post
You can do that through Multiman. Insert the disc, find the game in Multiman. Then select Copy and it'll start to copy over.

Thanks buddy
01-15-2017, 10:35 PM #6
Gryphus
Former Super Moderator
Thanks buddy

Do you have any further or follow up questions ?

The following user thanked Gryphus for this useful post:

akwolf907
01-16-2017, 01:54 AM #7
Originally posted by Gryphus View Post
Do you have any further or follow up questions ?

After I copy the game I'm going to be able to mess around with the eboots and such, correct? Is there anything I have to watch out for? Any precautions I must take.
01-16-2017, 02:45 AM #8
Legended
S.P.E.C.I.A.L
After I copy the game I'm going to be able to mess around with the eboots and such, correct? Is there anything I have to watch out for? Any precautions I must take.

First install any game update. If there isn't an update then you change the eboot directly from the games folder. If your game did update, then you change the eboot from dev_hdd0/game/<game_id>

The following user thanked Legended for this useful post:

akwolf907
01-16-2017, 03:19 AM #9
Kronos
Former Staff

No not really, the game will act like its on the disc, except u have to go into multi man or webman to load it.

anything else before i close this?

The following user thanked Kronos for this useful post:

akwolf907
01-16-2017, 04:16 AM #10
Originally posted by Kronos View Post
No not really, the game will act like its on the disc, except u have to go into multi man or webman to load it.

anything else before i close this?

You can close I think we are done, thank you everyone.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo