01-16-2017, 10:16 AM #1
Legended
S.P.E.C.I.A.L
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I'm currently using NetCheat v4.53 and it constantly crashes. I've also downloaded a modified version of NetCheat v4.30, which is very stable, but it's missing many features like find pointers, unknown values, ect. Is there a more stable version that I should try or an alternative to netcheat?
01-16-2017, 01:01 PM #2
Kronos
Former Staff
Originally posted by Legended View Post
I'm currently using NetCheat v4.53 and it constantly crashes. I've also downloaded a modified version of NetCheat v4.30, which is very stable, but it's missing many features like find pointers, unknown values, ect. Is there a more stable version that I should try or an alternative to netcheat?

i use 4.5 (i think) and that works fine for me
01-16-2017, 02:04 PM #3
Legended
S.P.E.C.I.A.L
Originally posted by Kronos View Post
i use 4.5 (i think) and that works fine for me

Is there anyway you can upload it? Many of the links are removed. So far I am only able to download 4.53 and a modded version of 4.30.
01-16-2017, 02:13 PM #4
Kronos
Former Staff
Originally posted by Legended View Post
Is there anyway you can upload it? Many of the links are removed. So far I am only able to download 4.53 and a modded version of 4.30.

Ill PM u it

The following user thanked Kronos for this useful post:

Legended
01-16-2017, 02:39 PM #5
Legended
S.P.E.C.I.A.L
Originally posted by Kronos View Post
Ill PM u it

I'll do some testing and let you know how it works. Thanks.

EDIT: It seems that the 64bit version is the one giving me issues. I tried running the 32bit and it's much more stable. As long as I don't get over 12mil results it doesn't crash. Thanks again.
Last edited by Legended ; 01-16-2017 at 03:12 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo