01-17-2017, 03:24 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello, I have looked up tutorials on how to fix this error and I have tried everything. Changing all my settings to the required ones. Going into webman changing the ID's. Tried replacing CID from a generator that just came out. I used a CID from online and I got a message saying I was console banned. Then tried one from this generator and now I'm back to square one with the 8002a224 sign in error. I have tried all these ways and still nothing. Do I need to purchase a private CID to fix this error? Please help
01-17-2017, 05:21 AM #2
Kronos
Former Staff
Originally posted by BogsPlease View Post
Hello, I have looked up tutorials on how to fix this error and I have tried everything. Changing all my settings to the required ones. Going into webman changing the ID's. Tried replacing CID from a generator that just came out. I used a CID from online and I got a message saying I was console banned. Then tried one from this generator and now I'm back to square one with the 8002a224 sign in error. I have tried all these ways and still nothing. Do I need to purchase a private CID to fix this error? Please help

yes u need to get a private CID, in other words a real CID, that error is due to u trying to use a FAKE CID, all GENERATED CIDS ARE FAKE CIDS. and sony patched that exploit.
01-17-2017, 06:05 AM #3
Okay thank you very much!
01-17-2017, 06:43 AM #4
Kronos
Former Staff
Originally posted by BogsPlease View Post
Okay thank you very much!

No Problem, Thread Closed as it has been Answered.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo