01-22-2017, 08:35 AM #1
HarmanHD
Save Point
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); hi so i am somewhat new to jailbreaking and i need some help. i am on 3.55 rogero and i have toggle qa my consol. i am trying to update it to 4.81.1 rex but everytime it give me and error saying the data is corrupted. i would appreciate it if someone who has experience could help me with this. my skype is harmanhd69. Thanks guys*
01-22-2017, 08:46 AM #2
Dro
i<3myPs3
Originally posted by HarmanHD View Post
hi so i am somewhat new to jailbreaking and i need some help. i am on 3.55 rogero and i have toggle qa my consol. i am trying to update it to 4.81.1 rex but everytime it give me and error saying the data is corrupted. i would appreciate it if someone who has experience could help me with this. my skype is harmanhd69. Thanks guys*

You can confirm you have successfully QA flagged by going to the XMB> bottom of the second column from the left, and pressing (L1,L2,L3,R1,R2, dpad down altogether). Does edy/debug settings pop up?
01-22-2017, 09:04 AM #3
HarmanHD
Save Point
yes edy/debug settings do pop up
01-22-2017, 09:15 AM #4
Dro
i<3myPs3
yes edy/debug settings do pop up

Verify your usb flash drive is formatted to fat32
Verify folder structure is fat32formattedusbflashdriveroot/PS3/UPDATE/PS3UPDAT.PUP

It could be buggin out or something...
You can try installing this You must login or register to view this content.

It should work..If it does you can continue by installing a (CEX) cfw of your choice.

Let us know how it goes.
01-22-2017, 09:53 AM #5
HarmanHD
Save Point
AWESOME! so i installed the rogero that u linked and after that i tried installing the cex and it worked! thanks you Smile
01-22-2017, 10:06 AM #6
Gryphus
Former Super Moderator
AWESOME! so i installed the rogero that u linked and after that i tried installing the cex and it worked! thanks you Smile

Do you have anymore questions before the thread is closed ?
01-22-2017, 10:29 AM #7
HarmanHD
Save Point
no that is it thanks

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo