02-05-2017, 12:45 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi every body. I have a question. I am completely new to this site but i found usefull inoformation in it. I will buy tomorrow *a Jailbroken ps3 which i want to use GTA 5 Bles mod menu so i need to be safe and not to be banned. i read and google some information but they say psnpatch and psninja. I want the whole process what application do i use both to go online and not to be banned my ps3 and my account? Please heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp-
02-05-2017, 01:05 AM #2
Father Luckeyy
Retired - Lead Content Manager
Originally posted by E.destroyer View Post
Hi every body. I have a question. I am completely new to this site but i found usefull inoformation in it. I will buy tomorrow *a Jailbroken ps3 which i want to use GTA 5 Bles mod menu so i need to be safe and not to be banned. i read and google some information but they say psnpatch and psninja. I want the whole process what application do i use both to go online and not to be banned my ps3 and my account? Please heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp-

PSN Patch is good for spoofing and disbling your syscalls and PSNINJA is good for clearing your history and cache after using homebrew apps
02-05-2017, 01:23 AM #3
Yes. But suppose i have jailbroken ps3 CEX CFW on it. WHich software do i ineed to install to get online and not to be banned please?
02-05-2017, 01:49 AM #4
Father Luckeyy
Retired - Lead Content Manager
Yes. But suppose i have jailbroken ps3 CEX CFW on it. WHich software do i ineed to install to get online and not to be banned please?

If you want to use good mods, I would recommend getting Dex as you wouldn't need spoofers to get online Cex you would need spoofers
02-05-2017, 10:14 AM #5
Kronos
Former Staff

u need to use PSN patch, or u can use OFW mode on CCAPI
02-05-2017, 11:21 AM #6
sven
Are you high?
i would recommend to go on DEX and don't go online while using homebrews. Buy a CID and set that one up as boot so your main CID never gets banned (use CCAPI to change it this will leave no history)
02-05-2017, 12:18 PM #7
I'm planning to buy GTA 5 Bles mod menu Serendipity which works with CFW og D-REX/DEX and I will buy today jailbroken ps3 so i recieved this message from the seller: The jailbroken ps3 With latest Rebug CFW (version 4.81) spoof the latest update (4.81 / online games).
Emulator / retro games, play backups from hdd, Mod Menu, as well as several other homebrew apps that Multiman, Rebug Toolbox, Sen Enabler, Psn patch, Console Controller API, XMB Modify Collection and PSNinja. All consoles are unbanned but online gaming is at your own risk. If you are banned, you must have a new CID and use the installed application to add the new ID.
In addition, the seller told me that i can change simply CEX to DEX or DEX to CEX under rebug. Dr. Luckey recommends to use DEX instead of CEX and i am begynner. i have no idea accept what i google and what i read nextgenupdate. So when i get PS3 today and buy GTA 5 mod menu i am sure i can install the mod menu on jailbroken ps3 but going online is big question mark. WHich app do i disable before i go online. is it homebrew app??????? please tell me information that helps me start from zero. Thanks
02-05-2017, 06:13 PM #8
MexiMoDz
Do a barrel roll!
im on dex To, and i will really say u should get an DEX, Smile
Dex that firmware there is The most compatible. Would i say Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo