02-06-2017, 01:06 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I picked up a 3.21 ofw ps3..and im curious in to what method would be best to jail break it... I have an e3 flasher i know i could use or if its still possible to go usb... and if so on usb id like to know the best method this was a decent price as i picked this ps3 up for 10.00$ any help or answers to my question would be appreciated. thanks..
02-06-2017, 03:57 AM #2
Kronos
Former Staff
Originally posted by REAPERXx View Post
I picked up a 3.21 ofw ps3..and im curious in to what method would be best to jail break it... I have an e3 flasher i know i could use or if its still possible to go usb... and if so on usb id like to know the best method this was a decent price as i picked this ps3 up for 10.00$ any help or answers to my question would be appreciated. thanks..

download 3.55 OFW then install that off a USB

once u are on that u can install a Jailbreak Firmware

3.55 is the golden firmware so if u are below that then all u needa do is install that, no downgrading required Smile

The following user thanked Kronos for this useful post:

xXGRIM_REAPERXx
02-06-2017, 03:59 AM #3
Originally posted by kronos View Post
download 3.55 ofw then install that off a usb

once u are on that u can install a jailbreak firmware

3.55 is the golden firmware so if u are below that then all u needa do is install that, no downgrading required Smile

i downloaded the rebug 4.81.2 drex thats what im trying to achieve then data transfer from my other rubug 4.81.2 drex lol sorry for caps..
02-06-2017, 04:11 AM #4
i downloaded the rebug 4.81.2 drex thats what im trying to achieve then data transfer from my other rubug 4.81.2 drex lol sorry for caps..

Gotta be jailbroken first. Besides you would need to convert your system.

The following user thanked Frosty for this useful post:

xXGRIM_REAPERXx
02-06-2017, 04:22 AM #5
Kronos
Former Staff

u needa install CEX first then convert to DEX

xXGRIM_REAPERXx
02-06-2017, 04:55 AM #6
Originally posted by Skrt View Post
u needa install CEX first then convert to DEX

O so now I downloaded rex 4.81.2 rex so to switch to d.rex doi qatoggle with the tool box?
02-06-2017, 04:56 AM #7
Kronos
Former Staff
O so now I downloaded rex 4.81.2 rex so to switch to d.rex doi qatoggle with the tool box?

u can change to DEX from rebug toolbox yes, but remember u need to be on 3.55 OFW to install a CFW in the first place
02-06-2017, 05:00 AM #8
Originally posted by Skrt View Post
u can change to DEX from rebug toolbox yes, but remember u need to be on 3.55 OFW to install a CFW in the first place

yes i was already on 3.55 ofw i got rebug rex working installed along with rebug tool box. i just cant remeber what to change before i update to dex cfw
02-06-2017, 07:31 AM #9
Kronos
Former Staff
yes i was already on 3.55 ofw i got rebug rex working installed along with rebug tool box. i just cant remeber what to change before i update to dex cfw

here this might help

xXGRIM_REAPERXx
02-07-2017, 05:32 PM #10
solved thanks for all advice

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo