02-07-2017, 08:15 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I recently got a new Jailbroken ps3 and when I tried to sign in it gave me this error "you have been signed out of psn 8002a224"/

I looked on YouTube*and Tried many possible "Fixes" but nothing worked for me. Any suggestions*on how to fix it or what I should do to fix it?
Thanks
02-07-2017, 08:41 PM #2
Originally posted by kravemodz View Post
I recently got a new Jailbroken ps3 and when I tried to sign in it gave me this error "you have been signed out of psn 8002a224"/

I looked on YouTube*and Tried many possible "Fixes" but nothing worked for me. Any suggestions*on how to fix it or what I should do to fix it?
Thanks

8002A224 is invaild CID you need a real console id CID not a Fake generated one
02-08-2017, 03:20 AM #3
DSKMODZ
Bounty hunter
This is possibly correct what mighty told you but also wrong if your running 4.81.1 upgrade to 4.81.2 and then do the tricks u saw on YouTube to go to toolbox and utility's then last option and change eid to 84 from 82 so level 2 kernels are set to cex also go to debug settings and make sure NP environment isn't sp-int and its set to nt and boot mode is set to release. Network settings are on single. 4.81 for some reason wasn't spoofing the cid go to your webman tempature option and look at what your current cid is after you go to rebug toolbox and spoof your eid cid to cex 84. If you go to temp and see your current cid still has 82 in it upgrade to latest cfw 4.81.2 and delete all homebrew apps that aren't set to 4.81.2 then go to homebrew sites and get all the new homebrew apps. This fixed that same issue for me.
02-08-2017, 03:23 AM #4
DSKMODZ
Bounty hunter
Then do all suggested fixxes like changing the cid in webman setup then checking off the box so its set to that upon starting your console and check the box off disabling syscalls.
02-08-2017, 04:14 AM #5
Father Luckeyy
Retired - Lead Content Manager
Originally posted by kravemodz View Post
I recently got a new Jailbroken ps3 and when I tried to sign in it gave me this error "you have been signed out of psn 8002a224"/

Thanks

Get a real CID/PSID that should fix your issue. In case you didn't know like what TheMightyMojo said its a fake generator CID a few months ago they were able to work and it got patched so that's why pretty much your getting that error

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo