02-13-2017, 08:00 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I have this problem when I copy a ps3 disk into the harddrive it is copying to the GAME folder instead of the game folder. The only problem with this is when I try to install a sprx menu it wont work. Any suggestions?
02-14-2017, 04:02 AM #2
neonninja
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by happycamper1978 View Post
I have this problem when I copy a ps3 disk into the harddrive it is copying to the GAME folder instead of the game folder. The only problem with this is when I try to install a sprx menu it wont work. Any suggestions?

It is suppost to go into GAMES and you got to use a eboot with a sprx loader and put it in the game folder for what ever region it you replace the eboot in GAMES the game wont load

The following user thanked neonninja for this useful post:

happycamper1978
02-14-2017, 10:28 AM #3
DSKMODZ
Bounty hunter
What's are you doing to load your games? Are you still trying to load your games from disc or internal HDD? If your loading your games with cobra through webman or another homebrew app your eboot will have to be put in your GAME folder /USDIR if your loading by disc use your game folder just put the eboot in both folders for the game then reboot console I have noticed that this sometimes gets different results then changing files and attempting to see change right away sometimes I have to restart console for it to take effect. If this does not work reply with more details. What game are you trying to modify and what menu are you attempting to use. You may be missing a needed script bypass or there may have been and update and the eboot is coded for it.

The following user thanked DSKMODZ for this useful post:

happycamper1978
02-14-2017, 10:36 AM #4
Kronos
Former Staff
Originally posted by happycamper1978 View Post
I have this problem when I copy a ps3 disk into the harddrive it is copying to the GAME folder instead of the game folder. The only problem with this is when I try to install a sprx menu it wont work. Any suggestions?

its supposed to be copying to the GAMES folder lol, and for the SPRX u usually put it in the TMP folder then the eboot in the games region as this is the update region for the game

The following 2 users say thank you to Kronos for this useful post:

Dro, happycamper1978
02-15-2017, 03:23 AM #5
I am loading GTAV from internal hdd with multiman, tesseract sprx and eboot. I will try the reboot after overwriting the files. Thanks everone for the help!Headbang
02-23-2017, 07:32 PM #6
Use filezilla or such like to transfer it to the correct folder after you've copied to HDD
02-23-2017, 07:33 PM #7
Also, just use serendipity or lexicon eliminates a lot of hassle. Also always kept up to date

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo