02-17-2017, 05:25 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So I'll be jailbreaking my PS3 tomorrow but I wanted to know what would be the best CFW and what is the best/safe way to get online at the moment since I heard lots of people have been getting banned. I plan on using an rtm on GTA 5. I've been cid banned on another console but had an extra PS3. How would I know if I'm ip banned?
02-17-2017, 06:14 AM #2
the newest rebug from rebug.me although any recent one will do fine if you have one downloaded already.

just clear history and disable your syscalls before going online... simple stuff.

80710016 is the error code that you'll get if your IP address is blacklisted. But Sony doesn't directly do that and that has nothing to do with modding. Only bans are account bans and console bans.
02-17-2017, 03:51 PM #3
Originally posted by Lozasder3214 View Post
the newest rebug from rebug.me although any recent one will do fine if you have one downloaded already.

just clear history and disable your syscalls before going online... simple stuff.

80710016 is the error code that you'll get if your IP address is blacklisted. But Sony doesn't directly do that and that has nothing to do with modding. Only bans are account bans and console bans.

Alright thanks!
02-18-2017, 02:59 AM #4
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by JustMan View Post
Alright thanks!

Glad to see your question answered. If you have any more issues, feel free to make a new thread. Thread Closed -- Moved to PS3 Mods Answered Questions.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo