02-19-2017, 05:34 PM #1
Mxnsta
Save Point
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Right sooo... where to start xD

I was looking around on YouTube and came across a video tutorial on how to change your in-game XMB, thought it was pretty cool so I went and done it.

Since doing so I've had connection issues(might sound stupid) and the issues only started when I installed said XMB.

So me being me, I forgot to save a copy of the default one and... well.... Only have a choice to use the Modded one or System Software Restore(which I'm not doing) as when I'm in game and I press the PS Button my ps3 restarts and does the weird plug your controller with a USB and press the PS Button thing..

I was wondering if anybody has the default in-game XMB on their CFW and would be kind enough to let me download it, I know I might sound stupid but I thought it was only on one account so..*

ANY HELP APPRECIATED! Smile
02-19-2017, 07:45 PM #2
Right
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by Mxnsta View Post
Right sooo... where to start xD

I was looking around on YouTube and came across a video tutorial on how to change your in-game XMB, thought it was pretty cool so I went and done it.

Since doing so I've had connection issues(might sound stupid) and the issues only started when I installed said XMB.

So me being me, I forgot to save a copy of the default one and... well.... Only have a choice to use the Modded one or System Software Restore(which I'm not doing) as when I'm in game and I press the PS Button my ps3 restarts and does the weird plug your controller with a USB and press the PS Button thing..

I was wondering if anybody has the default in-game XMB on their CFW and would be kind enough to let me download it, I know I might sound stupid but I thought it was only on one account so..*

ANY HELP APPRECIATED! Smile

reinstall your cfw. problem solved
02-19-2017, 09:32 PM #3
Mxnsta
Save Point
The connection issues have improved, thanks anyway though, also I would do that but I bought my Jailbreak I didn't jailbreak it myself, so I'd muck it up :/
Last edited by Mxnsta ; 02-19-2017 at 09:33 PM. Reason: oops
02-19-2017, 10:01 PM #4
Originally posted by Mxnsta View Post
The connection issues have improved, thanks anyway though, also I would do that but I bought my Jailbreak I didn't jailbreak it myself, so I'd muck it up :/

need help?
02-20-2017, 10:49 PM #5
Mxnsta
Save Point
Nah it's okay, thanks tho Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo