02-19-2017, 11:08 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); hi, so im getting this error 8002a224 ive literally done every tutorial on YouTube and nothing still!! im running 4.80DEX PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE can someone give me some help and point me in the right direction!! im not so good at all this im a bit new to it all. i know the basics but not a lot please help xTustinTustin
02-19-2017, 11:36 PM #2
Sounds like a cid ban.
02-20-2017, 12:06 AM #3
Gryphus
Former Super Moderator
Originally posted by Joelatack View Post
hi, so im getting this error 8002a224 ive literally done every tutorial on YouTube and nothing still!! im running 4.80DEX PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE can someone give me some help and point me in the right direction!! im not so good at all this im a bit new to it all. i know the basics but not a lot please help xTustinTustin

Your CID is banned or invalid
02-20-2017, 01:31 AM #4
Kronos
Former Staff
hi, so im getting this error 8002a224 ive literally done every tutorial on YouTube and nothing still!! im running 4.80DEX PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE can someone give me some help and point me in the right direction!! im not so good at all this im a bit new to it all. i know the basics but not a lot please help xTustinTustin

Invalid CID, most likely been given a fake one.
02-20-2017, 02:05 AM #5
neonninja
Climbing up the ladder

I looked it up if you tried every thing online then you got a console ban
02-20-2017, 06:44 PM #6
hi, i have been on my default console id the whole time. it just gives me this error and i cant get online. any help would be appreciated
02-20-2017, 08:05 PM #7
Jarzh
Hurah!
hi, i have been on my default console id the whole time. it just gives me this error and i cant get online. any help would be appreciated

If you haven't changed your CID then it means your console banned which you'll have to buy a new CID and change it.
02-20-2017, 11:04 PM #8
Originally posted by Jarzh View Post
If you haven't changed your CID then it means your console banned which you'll have to buy a new CID and change it.

It's a. Cid ban. You need a new cid
02-21-2017, 12:26 AM #9
Kronos
Former Staff
This was answered, it is a INVALID CID, You must login or register to view this content.

You need to get a new CID and make sure its a legit one this time, Closed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo