02-20-2017, 07:24 PM #1
Bigmat526
Save Point
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi, when I play games sometimes I am so sick of people that boot me offline! I mean they make it seem so easy! I was in a (GAME) lobby, and this other clan joined, and they noticed my modded account, so they threaten to boot me! I back out and then they send me my IP, big deal! But a few moments I'm signed out of PSN! WHAT THE F**K!!! So I am asking a few things
1. How did they boot me? What did they use. I know how to get IP's but I dont know how to boot them.
2. When I do use a free booter, I put in the port 3074 and the IP and everything, it doesn't work! My friend let me test it on him. So is their a correct port for the PS3 that I dont know of?
I would really appreciate it if someone helps me out here! I know doing this kind of stuff is illegal, but I'm not using it to threaten/harm anyone, as said before I am just testing this on my friend, that gave me permission!
-Mathew
Last edited by OfficialJesseP ; 02-20-2017 at 07:39 PM.
02-20-2017, 07:38 PM #2
OfficialJesseP
How's it going, eh?
Originally posted by Bigmat526 View Post
Hi, when I play games sometimes I am so sick of people that boot me offline! I mean they make it seem so easy! I was in a (GAME) lobby, and this other clan joined, and they noticed my modded account, so they threaten to boot me! I back out and then they send me my IP, big deal! But a few moments I'm signed out of PSN! WHAT THE F**K!!! So I am asking a few things
1. How did they boot me? What did they use. I know how to get IP's but I dont know how to boot them.
2. When I do use a free booter, I put in the port 3074 and the IP and everything, it doesn't work! My friend let me test it on him. So is their a correct port for the PS3 that I dont know of?
I would really appreciate it if someone helps me out here! I know doing this kind of stuff is illegal, but I'm not using it to threaten/harm anyone, as said before I am just testing this on my friend, that gave me permission!
-Mathew

NGU does NOT condone the freezing or booting of other players.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo