03-07-2017, 12:08 AM #1
Tristen
Who’s Jim Erased?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); My usb ports on my ps3 are broken except for the first one(the wrong one i need to update) is there any other way i can update my ps3 on 4.80 rebug?
03-07-2017, 02:11 PM #2
Originally posted by Tristen View Post
My usb ports on my ps3 are broken except for the first one(the wrong one i need to update) is there any other way i can update my ps3 on 4.80 rebug?

I have an idea but not sure if it works out, put the cfw on the usb plug it in the left usb port go ahead click update via storage media at the bottom there should be another option saying save update data on system storage and then click x on that I'm not 100% sure if it updates the firmware too while saving the firmware you could give it a try
03-08-2017, 12:35 AM #3
Tristen
Who’s Jim Erased?
Originally posted by LiberationMods View Post
I have an idea but not sure if it works out, put the cfw on the usb plug it in the left usb port go ahead click update via storage media at the bottom there should be another option saying save update data on system storage and then click x on that I'm not 100% sure if it updates the firmware too while saving the firmware you could give it a try

ill try this out now
03-08-2017, 05:47 AM #4
Kronos
Former Staff
ill try this out now

status?
03-08-2017, 01:32 PM #5
Tristen
Who’s Jim Erased?
Originally posted by Kronos View Post
status?

still having issues updating
03-12-2017, 03:56 AM #6
VirtualGirl6654
THE Helper With a Midas Touch
My usb ports on my ps3 are broken except for the first one(the wrong one i need to update) is there any other way i can update my ps3 on 4.80 rebug?

4.80 dex or Cex?
03-16-2017, 02:06 AM #7
Tristen
Who’s Jim Erased?
Originally posted by VirtualGirl6654 View Post
4.80 dex or Cex?

im on dex
03-16-2017, 05:52 AM #8

Go into the recovery menu, with your controller connected, select system update, then once it starts checking for update unplug controller and plugin a flash drive with the update you are wanting to do, and that's it. I know for a fact that this will work.
03-16-2017, 07:40 PM #9
Tristen
Who’s Jim Erased?
Originally posted by UnholyTalonTSi View Post
Go into the recovery menu, with your controller connected, select system update, then once it starts checking for update unplug controller and plugin a flash drive with the update you are wanting to do, and that's it. I know for a fact that this will work.

itll work with the other port?
03-16-2017, 11:46 PM #10
itll work with the other port?

Yes, It will work if you do what i said. Go into the recovery menu, with your controller connected, select system update, then once it starts checking for update unplug controller and plugin a flash drive with the update you are wanting to do, and that's it. I know for a fact that this will work.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo